Авторизация  
abucci103

About crafting and flux drop rates

Рекомендуемые сообщения

abucci103    0

i know flux drop rates are suppose to be very low but at this point crafting an item is not possible. I have been farming +20 hours but so far i got 4 greater mystic weapon flux. Considering i need 14 greater mystic weapon flux and 1 try is not enough, I can't buy all the fluxes i need because there isn't that many on server. I feel like im farming for nothing. Lesser mystic weapon flux drop rates are fine the  way they are but mystic fluxes and greater mystic fluxes needs a change in my opinion

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
3 часа назад, sahisx сказал:

i know flux drop rates are suppose to be very low but at this point crafting an item is not possible. I have been farming +20 hours but so far i got 4 greater mystic weapon flux. Considering i need 14 greater mystic weapon flux and 1 try is not enough, I can't buy all the fluxes i need because there isn't that many on server. I feel like im farming for nothing. Lesser mystic weapon flux drop rates are fine the  way they are but mystic fluxes and greater mystic fluxes needs a change in my opinion

Hi. Greater Fluxes has a rly low drop rates, that's why they are in demand. Our server already has x2 rates, so rates for specific items wouldn't be increased. You need to spam more in chat about buying them and constanlty checking broker.

Поделиться сообщением

abucci103    0

server has 2x rates but if you compare the rates with the original servers then you need to compare the amount of players that play in the server too. I know gold aion is a success as a player base but lets say eu aion has 600 active players with 1x rates but gold aion has 200 player with 2x, that does not balance it out, Everything is suppose to be 2x easier in this server but getting fluxes is like %500 harder here because nobody sells it on broker. I've been farming non stop but its still not enough and i cant convience people to farm fluxes for me either because noone would grind for hours

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
2 часа назад, sahisx сказал:

server has 2x rates but if you compare the rates with the original servers then you need to compare the amount of players that play in the server too. I know gold aion is a success as a player base but lets say eu aion has 600 active players with 1x rates but gold aion has 200 player with 2x, that does not balance it out, Everything is suppose to be 2x easier in this server but getting fluxes is like %500 harder here because nobody sells it on broker. I've been farming non stop but its still not enough and i cant convience people to farm fluxes for me either because noone would grind for hours

Online on our server is much more than 200 ppls, you are totally wrong. Rates will remain unchanged.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация