Авторизация  
Masakra

Banned from moving?!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Heatbeat    246
4 часа назад, Masakra сказал:

You are currently banned from moving. 300min remaining.

Can you make a screenshot of your problem?

Поделиться сообщением

Masakra    0

So, situation looks weird at least :D

While logging in I got info like this:
https://gyazo.com/085bee2dbe865da785dc0fe065b22492
rewritten link of jpg, got this screen:

Безымянный.jpg

Whole situation is about: holy serum dropped in krotan or miren boss. Before "roll dice" click for serum i was writing at chat /roll 100 xD and at the end i rolled luckily 91. Like 6th serum dropped on this server from sauro (fast boss before end one) and from abyss insts, I finally won 1st serum :P but...
There is always someone mad, russian in this case who got trolled perfectly:
https://gyazo.com/c4afa2a234a6188c2adc9f0604963e0c
Now i wanna know, if there is a rule we can't type /roll in chat, or just one of the GMs is retarded, or its just racism in this case and if russian mad player is crying about english one, he got instantly banned without reason.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
6 часов назад, Masakra сказал:

So, situation looks weird at least :D

While logging in I got info like this:
https://gyazo.com/085bee2dbe865da785dc0fe065b22492
rewritten link of jpg, got this screen:

Спойлер

Безымянный.jpg

Whole situation is about: holy serum dropped in krotan or miren boss. Before "roll dice" click for serum i was writing at chat /roll 100 xD and at the end i rolled luckily 91. Like 6th serum dropped on this server from sauro (fast boss before end one) and from abyss insts, I finally won 1st serum :P but...
There is always someone mad, russian in this case who got trolled perfectly:
https://gyazo.com/c4afa2a234a6188c2adc9f0604963e0c
Now i wanna know, if there is a rule we can't type /roll in chat, or just one of the GMs is retarded, or its just racism in this case and if russian mad player is crying about english one, he got instantly banned without reason.

It's really weird situation, cos how could /roll affects on result of your final dice when you press the roll button?:S All I can say is "wth those nabs complain on you about their losing?".

But sry, I can't dispute admin's decision... just wait untill your prison ends, that's all I can suggest for you. And as administration says - try not to do this thing again, cos it will result in account suspension =\

Поделиться сообщением

Masakra    0

So disable /roll command if isn't allowed. As long as /attack, /use or /retreat functions are allowed I will use them when i want to.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
20 минут назад, Masakra сказал:

So disable /roll command if isn't allowed. As long as /attack, /use or /retreat functions are allowed I will use them when i want to.

It's not my decision and it can't be appialed cos of this:

В 24.05.2018 в 16:32, Purrfect сказал:

15.to criticise or appeal the punishment set by a Moderator, GM, HGM or Administrator without presenting evidence eliminating it. Punishment: ban of game accounts/ ban of forum account. If the cause of the punishment is not stated, then the player may create a topic in the special section of the forum in order to find out the cause;

P.S. Ru players think that you are cheating korean random and reported you for thatxD But as for me - i'm on your side, cos it's stupid to report for using chat commands:S

Поделиться сообщением

Masakra    0

Bro I know you are taking my side :) because it's the only logical way. Anyway I wasn't able to play ely sin in your legion, just because too many friends who invited me here were playing asmo. So RIP Pvebot :P About calling me korean random cheater, I'm not surprised, because i was usually called cheater due to my dps on EU skilled people were joking like Oddo for example, but mad people were just mad xD

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация