Авторизация  
Heatbeat

Maintenance: 25.04.2018

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Heatbeat    246

Today, April 25th, we will perform our special maintenance. Server will not be reachable starting from 11:00 am CEST.

maintenance_mecanicien.png

Please be patient, maintenance will take from 2 to 3 hours.

List of changes and bug fixed will be released later.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246

Maintenance is over, server is back online!

[Changes]

• Our launcher were updated (GoldAion.exe). No need to re-download, it will be updated in automatic mode with the first start after maintenance.
  • Fixed disconnecting from the server after "Logout".
  • Fixed login problems when you get an "No game server is available to the authorization server (6)" error. If you got this error you need to check files with updated launcher before starting game client (no longer supported by GoldAionStarter.exe).
  • Login, chat and game servers were splitted for better stability.
  • Fixed some gameshop bugs with payments/purchases (no description fix).
  • EU host wew lauched. Updated launcher should test your connection with gameserver and then choose route between directly through Moscow or through server in Germany (only supported by GoldAion.exe).
  • The possibility of creating Asmodian characters (only on new accounts) is closed, due to numerous requests from players and a growing imbalance of races. Creating accounts with the choice of the Asmodian side will become possible after the balance situation has improved.

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4

i'm seeing absolutely no improvement in ping , so i'm thinking i must have done something wrong ... look up on the forum and all i find "everything is automatic sit tight and keep being stupid , we got this ", is there a manual way or at least a proof that the proxy actually work ? or exist for that matter !!! cause all the people from EU are having the exact same ping which really don't inspire confidence , and I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT WTFAST , WOW PING and all the others , and before you start flaming my ISP , 20+ people from different regions and different ISP , reporting the same thing , goes without saying but when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras , please get your shit together !!

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
32 минуты назад, kaikoro сказал:

i'm seeing absolutely no improvement in ping , so i'm thinking i must have done something wrong ... look up on the forum and all i find "everything is automatic sit tight and keep being stupid , we got this ", is there a manual way or at least a proof that the proxy actually work ? or exist for that matter !!! cause all the people from EU are having the exact same ping which really don't inspire confidence , and I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT WTFAST , WOW PING and all the others , and before you start flaming my ISP , 20+ people from different regions and different ISP , reporting the same thing , goes without saying but when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras , please get your shit together !!

I'm not at home and i don't have access to game client, stop being like panic girl and bla-bla a lot. As you might know I'm not from the administration team and I only translate the changelogs for english section and trying to help with solving some problems you got. Btw I also don't have any proofs about eu host were lauched or not except of admin's post at RU news section. More info will be given as soon as I contact the admin.

Would be nice, if you upload screenshots where you are testing your route to the gameserver's IP with PingPlotter.

Поделиться сообщением

Akhilleus    44
27 минут назад, kaikoro сказал:

Some people misunderstand the meaning of proxy-server . Proxy-server just change/improve the rooting of your Internet provider that comes by default . If you're having a shitty Internet or living on remote place in the moon there's no way you're going to improve your ping . The proxy server it's one kind gesture from the Admins , they are not forced to implement to improve your ping or something like that . The proxy does not do miracles , it's just MAY help .

PS : Kaikoro , I love you and you know it :x

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246

19 часов назад, kaikoro сказал:

If you want to be sure that your connecting is through euro host, then you need to open the "task manager", in the "performance" tab you need to click on "start resource monitor". I only can show you screenshots on russian, but it's always the same interface:

image.png.05ee99f20e9e425051ec5a3f35890886.png

Then go the last "Network" tab and mark Aion.bin (i'll show you example with skype.exe cos i'm at work), open the list of TCP-connections and check the IPs:

image.png.14158ce37fbb7b592418d7b70f51ba66.png

If you find in this list IP 185.74.252.129 - you are connected through new euro host, if there are any other IPs like (212.**.***.42) - you are using your regular connection. As you might see, you need to lauch game with GoldAion.exe for this.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация