Great victories are waiting for you! You have now the opportunity to prove to the whole Atreia that only you are The Master of your class and may be even The Greatest Master of Atreia! In this tournament we will find out who it the most skilled on our server and who is the best in his class. 1vs1 Tournament "The Greatest Master". The tournament will consist of three stages and two leagues. The first two leagues will be devided into two leagues: 1)beginner league 2)league of old fighters Gear for the "Beginner league":   Equipment for the "League of old players":   The first stage is figuring out the best in the class (according to the leagues, within the classes) The second stage is the fight for the position of the strongest in the class between the winners of the two leagues (within the league)  11 winners of their class will be fighting for the title of "The Greatest Master of Atreia"    Dates of the tournament: 1st stage: 01.12.2018   Rules of behavior: And the most pleasant - Rewards: PVP 1x1 within classes Rewards for the final battles: Attention! In order to reduce the impact of the case and the effect of WRC on the outcome of the fighting, making them more "fair", the following prohibitions were added on the use of skills during the matches within the classes:   Ranger - Sleep Arrow I Sorcerer - Somnolence I  Spiritmaster - Curse  of Fire I (Elyos) and Curse of Water I (Asmo) Assassin - Calming Whisper IV Templar - Iron Skin I  Gladiator - Wall of Steel I  Chanter - Aetheric Field I (Asmo), Word of Spellstopping I (Elyos) and Word of Quickness Cleric - Immortal Shroud I Panel of Referees: Only the characters of the 56th level can participate in the tournament. In order to paricipate in the tournament you must make an application in the topic given lower. In the application you must give the following information: nickname of the character, which you will play on the tournament class league Attention!
One player can bring ONLY ONE character to the class tournament! If the player has entered the second stage with two characters, he/she must choose one of them! Those who get caught on the violation of this rule will be disqualified without a right for appeal.     Get ready to fight, Daevas! GLADIATORS TEMPLARS CLERICS CHANTERS RANGERS ASSASSINS SPIRITMASTERS SORCERERS SONGWEAVERS AETHERTECHS GUNSLINGERS   Tournament Bracket.