Авторизация  
globosud

population problems

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14

we lose more and more people in game,right now , aion legend has 3 x the population that we have here, seems that patch 6.2 is a problem only for goldaion I want to understand if there is a possibility that the population significantly increases in  little time, i dont want lose my time if game dont have future otherwise my friends and I will be forced to move on aion legend. I want to know what policy you have to increase the population significantly. thx

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
19 минут назад, globosud сказал:

we lose more and more people in game,right now , aion legend has 3 x the population that we have here, seems that patch 6.2 is a problem only for goldaion I want to understand if there is a possibility that the population significantly increases in  little time, i dont want lose my time if game dont have future otherwise my friends and I will be forced to move on aion legend. I want to know what policy you have to increase the population significantly. thx

Hello.

Vacation season is ended and it will help us with improving server's population.

Also we will launch a huge advertising campaign soon both for RU and EU community.

As you might know... There were start of new 6.2 version and most of ppls went to test it. Maybe soon they will be back again.

Anyway, stay tuned and call for your friends to join our server.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
In my humble opinion, a way to have more ppl online is the one to create a PVP event with rewards in Katalam, that let players to stay online longer. Actually the problem is that players are able to do daily things just doing Bastion then log out. Maybe one of the problem is the double reward in Bastion. After Bastion and siege time it's quite impossible to find parties to do every istance, dredgion (pvp istance 6v6 \ 12v12) or arenas. A possibility would be to give weekly rewards like arena tickets \ glory tickets or easily in weekend boost (double) the reward in arenas (Honor Points and Abyss Points).

• Like 3

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

you did not understand the question, need to create a PVP/pve  event with rewards in Katalam, that let players to stay online longer.

are the players who love the pvp  spend more for the gear, you have to think   players pve but also  who love the pvp. for now  you've only thought about those that love pve. and population is decreased by 50%

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951

Thank you for your suggestions. We will necessarily consider them

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация