Авторизация  
Kegi

Left Click Camera bug

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Kegi    0

Hi!

Has anyone encountered a bug on the left click to only move the camera? I've used almost always disable click to move and used left click to move camera when I run around in open world pvp. However, here it doesn't seem to work. Holding left click and trying to move your camera is really clitchy and barely even moves the camera. It's just totally unusable. AFAIK win 10 has some mouse problems and it was fixed here for the RIGHT click but left click seem to have problems still. So is there a fix for the left click?

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
3 часа назад, Kegi сказал:

Hi!

Has anyone encountered a bug on the left click to only move the camera? I've used almost always disable click to move and used left click to move camera when I run around in open world pvp. However, here it doesn't seem to work. Holding left click and trying to move your camera is really clitchy and barely even moves the camera. It's just totally unusable. AFAIK win 10 has some mouse problems and it was fixed here for the RIGHT click but left click seem to have problems still. So is there a fix for the left click?

Hello. Never played with left-click camera... Tried it today and it's rly bugged as hell. I'll ask is there a solution or not.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация