Авторизация  
Faro

Disconnecting and not being able to reconnect (and lag)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Faro    0

For the past 2 weeks or so I'm getting disconnected a lot. When trying to log back in, I get stuck at either the screen where to enter the login details, the screen where to select the server or at character selection.

I know that others are having the same issue as well. For the last few weeks this happens almost daily for several hours per day.

What can we do to solve this?

Поделиться сообщением

Faro    0

I was just searching through the forums to see if other people have/had the same problems. And I came up with a theory, might be that I'm completely wrong but I'm just trying to think with you guys here.

- So what I understand is that you guys had DDOS attacks in the recent past, but that you installed new DDOS protection and that the connection is better now.
- What I also read is that you guys have an extra sever in Germany that connects the western europeans through to the server in Moscow.
- I've been asking around ingame and it seems that the russian players and players from countries near Russia don't have connection problems but the western european players do have problems.

Might it be possible that you guys installed a DDOS protection on the server in Moscow and that the server in Germany (without DDOS protection) is getting DDOS'ed?

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация