Авторизация  
Meiisbae

A harmless proposal

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Meiisbae    7

Even if at the start I had bad opinions about the server, I started to enjoying it a bit. However, Im a person who only can enjoy this game for the PvP. 

Disciplines are not working yet (and I can understand it as the server was opened recently). Sieges are awesome, but this is the only dose of PvP I can get. sometimes I find open PvP but I won't say is specially succefull.I barelly can find some people to kill.

So my proposal is, to try to make the PvP alive. For example, custom daily and weekly quest that could gives different rewards, for example enchant stones between lv 90 and 100, some Ancient Coins, few battle medals, or regular manastones, or something like that. 

I mean, I don't think would be fair to add end-game related items, but I think would be pretty cool to start finding people to kill here. Also, it would make sence if we think that at least in my opinion, there is not enough players yet. Today I went to the broker and barelly I could see manastones to gear up.

This is just an idea, but could be something else as long gives me and all the players that plays for the pvp, a reason to stay here.

Thanks for read me, have a good day :D

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
5 minutes ago, Meiisbae said:

Even if at the start I had bad opinions about the server, I started to enjoying it a bit. However, Im a person who only can enjoy this game for the PvP. 

Disciplines are not working yet (and I can understand it as the server was opened recently). Sieges are awesome, but this is the only dose of PvP I can get. sometimes I find open PvP but I won't say is specially succefull.I barelly can find some people to kill.

So my proposal is, to try to make the PvP alive. For example, custom daily and weekly quest that could gives different rewards, for example enchant stones between lv 90 and 100, some Ancient Coins, few battle medals, or regular manastones, or something like that. 

I mean, I don't think would be fair to add end-game related items, but I think would be pretty cool to start finding people to kill here. Also, it would make sence if we think that at least in my opinion, there is not enough players yet. Today I went to the broker and barelly I could see manastones to gear up.

This is just an idea, but could be something else as long gives me and all the players that plays for the pvp, a reason to stay here.

i couldn't agree more , and even like this will sure spice things up in OW pvp and reward players with non balance breaking items 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
15 часов назад, Meiisbae сказал:

Hi!

Thanks for your respond. Union server is in progress and in priority state after server's stablitily which is already done now. This server is positioning like official one and, unfortunately, custom reward for PvP activity will not added. We already have daily quest on each base where you get GPs and few BMs by killing only 1 asmo/ely near it.

Rly don't know why you can't find a lot of PvP around Katalam/Danaria/Idian Depths... I'm playing mostly in the evening and there are o lot of zergs everywherexD

Check out News and Announcements section. It will be updated as I get any official info^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
1 час назад, Heatbeat сказал:

Hi!

Thanks for your respond. Union server is in progress and in priority state after server's stablitily which is already done now. This server is positioning like official one and, unfortunately, custom reward for PvP activity will not added. We already have daily quest on each base where you get GPs and few BMs by killing only 1 asmo/ely near it.

Rly don't know why you can't find a lot of PvP around Katalam/Danaria/Idian Depths... I'm playing mostly in the evening and there are o lot of zergs everywherexD

Check out News and Announcements section. It will be updated as I get any official info^_^

well that's because I only can play at the morning and at night I guess, then. anyway, daily rewards of camps are not the best option because, if I can't find pvp almost, find pvp in every camp in 2 maps it's a little bit difficult. And it doesn't help in the fact that we need a seriously injection of items on this server

Изменено пользователем Meiisbae

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
8 минут назад, Meiisbae сказал:

well that's because I only can play at the morning and at night I guess, then. anyway, daily rewards of camps are not the best option because, if I can't find pvp almost, find pvp in every camp in 2 maps it's a little bit difficult. And it doesn't help in the fact that we need a seriously injection of items on this server

After finishing server's development work order (Union Server and Premuim Accpunt) there will be events with some sweet rewards^_^

Stay tuned and pls be patient, administration is trying to fix known problems asap.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация