Cookie

EU Host?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Cookie    1

Hello! Hope I'm not bothering anyone, but I was wondering when the EU host was going to be online? I was able to play the game with a stable 300ms up until today. All day today I have had issues logging in and connecting to the server, and even staying connected. There's no issue with my internet connection, I made sure to test that thoroughly. So if there is an ETA for when the EU host is coming, I would love to know! :D I have been enjoying the server and love playing on it, thank you for your time. ^-^

Aion0004.jpg

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
В 13.04.2018 в 05:58, Cookie сказал:

Hello! Hope I'm not bothering anyone, but I was wondering when the EU host was going to be online? I was able to play the game with a stable 300ms up until today. All day today I have had issues logging in and connecting to the server, and even staying connected. There's no issue with my internet connection, I made sure to test that thoroughly. So if there is an ETA for when the EU host is coming, I would love to know! :D I have been enjoying the server and love playing on it, thank you for your time. ^-^

Unfortunately, the built-in proxy server for the euro players will not appear until next week... Try such programs like http://wowping.ru/ or even https://www.wtfast.com/ with custom settings. If you need any help with setting up, feel free to contact me via forum or ingame PM @Heatbeat.

P.S. Are you Cookie from Anuhart?O.o

Поделиться сообщением

Cookie    1

Ahh alright. I'm not Cookie from Anuhart by the way. >///> Cookie has been my nickname for years but is commonly taken very quickly on servers lol. I have had issues doing custom set ups of Wtfast so I will give the other one you linked a try. Thank you!~ :3 I

P.S. I did play as Scelestya on A side of Perento with Tana and some others.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246

EU Host were added after maintenance April 29th.

You need to lauch your game client only with launcher GoldAion.exe, cos it will test your connection and chose the best route between new host YL*-GER-RU and directly YL*-RU. You might be not affected by ping reduction changes, but at least you could improve stability of your connection.

*YL - your current location.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.