kaikoro

server have no consumables

Рекомендуемые сообщения

kaikoro    4

there is a massive shortage of "Fine Recovery Potions" on the broker , and when u find a little its INSANELY over priced , which is really annoying . i have been farming the design for a month and nothing drops , and the other way to get it is to do dailies that gives Shaper's Token [item: 186000133] , which you get 1 or 2 on a good day in addition to two weekly quest that gives 5 Tokens ( one 2 and the other 3 ) which will lead to acquiring the design in 2 and a half to 3 MONTHS !!! , its really bad that the game is lacking something so Vital , so i would like the administration to help us with extra quests or something that enable us to acquire more Token in a shorter period of time to speed up getting the design , which is no way game breaking or unfair but rather beneficial to everyone.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
3 часа назад, kaikoro сказал:

there is a massive shortage of "Fine Recovery Potions" on the broker , and when u find a little its INSANELY over priced , which is really annoying . i have been farming the design for a month and nothing drops , and the other way to get it is to do dailies that gives Shaper's Token [item: 186000133] , which you get 1 or 2 on a good day in addition to two weekly quest that gives 5 Tokens ( one 2 and the other 3 ) which will lead to acquiring the design in 2 and a half to 3 MONTHS !!! , its really bad that the game is lacking something so Vital , so i would like the administration to help us with extra quests or something that enable us to acquire more Token in a shorter period of time to speed up getting the design , which is no way game breaking or unfair but rather beneficial to everyone.

Get your friends together and capture lower abyss fort or roah/asteria. Then you'll receive a lot of consumables for each successfull def if you are brigade general of the legion that captured fort.

No need to change rewrds in daily quests.

Поделиться сообщением

Frica    0

yes but we need design, in official server dropped in Rentus here is almost impossible to get that design, to get him with coins? you need to farm 1 year day after day, is really bad that, is not possible to change that? to put design in shop or something?

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
22 минуты назад, Frica сказал:

yes but we need design, in official server dropped in Rentus here is almost impossible to get that design, to get him with coins? you need to farm 1 year day after day, is really bad that, is not possible to change that? to put design in shop or something?

About recipe being dropped in RB - it's just luck. I remember we farmed all new recipes of 2.x version at Inggison's Mephistis Farm and Silentera Entrance.

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
6 hours ago, Heatbeat said:

Get your friends together and capture lower abyss fort or roah/asteria. Then you'll receive a lot of consumables for each successfull def if you are brigade general of the legion that captured fort.

No need to change rewrds in daily quests.

its a design for heaven sake , that helping us get that will facilitate the game for every one , a lot of people will acquire the design for sure but it will take forever , the server is still new and administration need to find a temporary solution for this . and its a ridiculous to capture A GOD DAMN FORT to get some potions to use for pve/pvp 

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

You could level a twink to 50 and mentor to farm ingi balaur mobs... Whining about it won't solve anything.

If I take myself as an example, I'm paying someone to craft these serums for me, while farming those Wright Tokens.

You're not supposed to have everything easy in game.

Edit: Pretty sure there are fine life/mana serum/potions recipes sold on npc.

Изменено пользователем Oddo
  • Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.