Авторизация  
TemprawrXD

Schedule

Рекомендуемые сообщения

TemprawrXD    1

For the lazy *** like me that would rather look at a spreadsheet schedule instead of keeping track of *** yourself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xU6I34xeHrb57T4TNri3VKy0fSZA-bPNpHWJ56sJjCc

It's a work in progress, make it yourself if you're gonna whine

Изменено пользователем Heatbeat
Rude speech

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

The schedule of sieges can be found in this section. You need to be more patient as the schedule of dregions and arenas is ready and will be posted here today.

Поделиться сообщением

TemprawrXD    1

This schedule has more than just the times of sieges.  It has the times of everything, names in perfect English instead of a messy translation and important Russian to English translations.

Изменено пользователем TemprawrXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
1 час назад, TemprawrXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD сказал:

This schedule has more than just the times of sieges.  It has the times of everything, names in perfect English instead of a messy translation and important Russian to English translations.

Schedule will be posted a bit later today, so no need to show us your self-importance here. Take it easy and learn how to communicate on forum.

Also you need to make your nickname a lot shorter, cos it cause bug visual part of our forum.

Поделиться сообщением

TemprawrXD    1

I'm not showing any self importance nor am I being rude.  I'll take the forum infraction, that doesn't matter.  I don't see how saying the other schedules are a broken translation is rude.  If I was directly attacking someone sure but if you compare the two schedules it's completely night and day, not to mention that the PvP schedule is still only in Russian after 2 months.  If you don't want players to contribute to the community that's fine.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
38 минут назад, TemprawrXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD сказал:

I'm not showing any self importance nor am I being rude.  I'll take the forum infraction, that doesn't matter.  I don't see how saying the other schedules are a broken translation is rude.  If I was directly attacking someone sure but if you compare the two schedules it's completely night and day, not to mention that the PvP schedule is still only in Russian after 2 months.  If you don't want players to contribute to the community that's fine.

As Purrfect said before - schedule will be posted today, it's already finished and just need some cosmetics. Completed schedule was posted in RU section only few days ago. Would be perfect if you tell us properly name of SWB PvP.

PS I'm still waiting for you renaming yourself on forum. Just remove those "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" in your name.

http://forum.goldaion.com/index.php?/settings/username/

Поделиться сообщением

TemprawrXD    1

SWB PVP is called Iron Wall Warfront for NA server, for EU it's called Steel Wall Bastion, SWB is correct.  I would put SWB on your schedule since more EU than NA english players are here

Изменено пользователем TemprawrXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация