Авторизация  
Oddo

Is it possible replacing items?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Oddo    4

hi, i recently bought a 65 ap gloves, enchanted to +10 and slotted with manastones.

only later i realized that the item i bought is the rank1 and not the 2officer set item...

is it possible replacing? i don't mind the enchant stones / manastones, just want the 2star item +0 clean...

items have same price as i recall

edit: aion eu are replacing items with same price, i hope it's the same here

thanks

Изменено пользователем Oddo

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

additional info, as you can see in the pictures, these are the prices / items in question.

the Emissary's Divine Gauntlets that i have - cost 47 medals and 629774 ap in the camp i bought from, it also costs 47 medals and 850194 ap in north katalam.

the gloves i want to have instead are the Seraph Gauntlets that cost 47 medals and 618324 ap.

the item i want costs less ap, therefore it should be fair to just trade the item i have to the item i want.

thank you

Oddo

Aion0001.jpg

Aion0002.jpg

Aion0003.jpg

Изменено пользователем Oddo

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
7 часов назад, Oddo сказал:

additional info, as you can see in the pictures, these are the prices / items in question.

the Emissary's Divine Gauntlets that i have - cost 47 medals and 629774 ap in the camp i bought from, it also costs 47 medals and 850194 ap in north katalam.

the gloves i want to have instead are the Seraph Gauntlets that cost 47 medals and 618324 ap.

the item i want costs less ap, therefore it should be fair to just trade the item i have to the item i want.

thank you

Oddo

Спойлер

Aion0001.jpg

Спойлер

Aion0002.jpg

Спойлер

Aion0003.jpg

Thanks for info. Your request is being processed. Get ready for further actions when administration contacts you.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246

@Oddo Your request is approved. Check following IDs - [item: 111601420] this is what you bought and [item: 111601476] this is what you want to get. If this information is correct, then we need a screenshot where you remove your gauntlets and then deleting them, not extracting^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

info is correct.

item is shown in inventory on first screen, then on second it's not there and chat says i discarded it(bottom right)

thanks in advance

oddo

Aion0004.jpg

Aion0005.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
3 часа назад, Oddo сказал:

info is correct.

item is shown in inventory on first screen, then on second it's not there and chat says i discarded it(bottom right)

thanks in advance

oddo

Спойлер

Aion0004.jpg

Спойлер

Aion0005.jpg

Thanks for images. Admin will be near PC in 1-2 hours. Bud' u kompa, bratanxD

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246

@Oddo Your item was delivered via mail. Check your in-game mailbox. Give us feedback, then i'll close this topic.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация