Авторизация  
Meiisbae

this is sickening! (4 k dp bug - AT)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Meiisbae    7

Well, this is not the first time that happens to me, but it's the first time I can finally record it.

here you can see how I use 4 k dp to a group enemy and the skill is gone. It's totally unpredictable if this skill will success or not... 

its suposed to knockdown every enemy near the target and deal a huge damage. Never happened to me in other servers though.

Thanks for the attention.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Поделиться сообщением

Raketa    147

чат боя смотрим и видим что все так как и должно быть see logs in the chat

Изменено пользователем Raketa

Поделиться сообщением

Нимико    75

This is not a bug, it's a standard stun... when you use on simultaneously RS + stun , you will be stuned. It's cuz of game not a bug =)

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
7 часов назад, Nemiko сказал:

This is not a bug, it's a standard stun... when you use on simultaneously RS + stun , you will be stuned. It's cuz of game not a bug =)

whatever what about the 4 k dp? that I use and just dissapears

Поделиться сообщением

Akhilleus    44
On 5/7/2018 at 9:19 PM, Meiisbae said:

Well, this is not the first time that happens to me, but it's the first time I can finally record it.

here you can see how I use 4 k dp to a group enemy and the skill is gone. It's totally unpredictable if this skill will success or not... 

its suposed to knockdown every enemy near the target and deal a huge damage. Never happened to me in other servers though.

Thanks for the attention.

About the remove shock , it's normal . Not a bug , but difference of ping ; I have to mention something else , even with 1000 resist stun , still there's one probability to stun ( penetration stun stats ) . In the case of the video , it's one difference of ping ( timing ) . There's one delay between using remove shock , and you get the buff . 
About DP I can't comment because I don't play AT .

PD : Coming from Meiisbae , I can't waiting something else that see you crying and criticizing the game/server . xD

I love you too )

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
5 hours ago, Akhilleus said:

About the remove shock , it's normal . Not a bug , but difference of ping ; I have to mention something else , even with 1000 resist stun , still there's one probability to stun ( penetration stun stats ) . In the case of the video , it's one difference of ping ( timing ) . There's one delay between using remove shock , and you get the buff . 
About DP I can't comment because I don't play AT .

PD : Coming from Meiisbae , I can't waiting something else that see you crying and criticizing the game/server . xD

I love you too )

this is not about criticize the server, this is about want to play properly. I would like to see your reaction if warthfull wave fails because yes xD

Поделиться сообщением

Akhilleus    44
2 hours ago, Meiisbae said:

this is not about criticize the server, this is about want to play properly. I would like to see your reaction if warthfull wave fails because yes xD

I would say something if that happens more than 1 time . I would have checked it 2-3 more times before I write to the forum . I will not criticize something just because '' it has failed one video '' . :1f62d:
My question to you now , it is still giving you the same '' bug '' ? Or just happens one time ?

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
2 часа назад, Meiisbae сказал:

Which stats gives your 4k DP skill? I see no bugs on video, cos RS in not 100% protection against CC.

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
9 hours ago, Akhilleus said:

I would say something if that happens more than 1 time . I would have checked it 2-3 more times before I write to the forum . I will not criticize something just because '' it has failed one video '' . :1f62d:
My question to you now , it is still giving you the same '' bug '' ? Or just happens one time ?

as I said before, It happened to me multiples times.

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
9 hours ago, Heatbeat said:

Which stats gives your 4k DP skill? I see no bugs on video, cos RS in not 100% protection against CC.

4 k DP is an AOE skill that knocks down and deals massive damage. Just at 0:21 I use it, and nothing happens. It happened to me already 4 or 5 times. I can never know when the skill will be successful or not

Поделиться сообщением

Raketa    147
Только что, Meiisbae сказал:

4 k DP is an AOE skill that knocks down and deals massive damage. Just at 0:21 I use it, and nothing happens. It happened to me already 4 or 5 times. I can never know when the skill will be successful or not

conical area of up to 15m in size.

you have a distance of 23 meters.

Maximum height difference 10 meters, 18 targets (it's for the future)

online translator :)

Изменено пользователем Raketa

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
4 minutes ago, Raketa said:

conical area of up to 15m in size.

you have a distance of 23 meters.

Maximum height difference 10 meters, 18 targets (it's for the future)

online translator :)

even though is 15 metters, is  TARGET SKILL and if you allready used it on someone, it MUST work like when you use sleepstorm and the otherones runs. Its called OUTRANGE and is a part of the REAL game aswell.

• Haha 1

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
10 minutes ago, Meiisbae said:

even though is 15 metters, is  TARGET SKILL and if you allready used it on someone, it MUST work like when you use sleepstorm and the otherones runs. Its called OUTRANGE and is a part of the REAL game aswell.

allright I was wrong, on 4.6 is not target skill, my fault xD

• Confused 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация