Авторизация  
kaikoro

healing delay

Рекомендуемые сообщения

kaikoro    4

i and a few players i play with noticed some abnormal healing delay when a cleric heals you and when ur HP actually increase , or when you use a potion or drain HP/MP ,can  you check it out ? fix it or something ?

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.5ff57936a88dd5e6a8269a887d59fd16.pngplease fix this please fix this , its causing some annoying problems ....

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
11 часов назад, kaikoro сказал:

Спойлер

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.5ff57936a88dd5e6a8269a887d59fd16.png

please fix this please fix this , its causing some annoying problems ....

As you might know, there was always some delay between HP bar on your interface with group HP bar. The higher your ping the higher delay is.

Btw, do you had this delay before union server's update?

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
20 часов назад, Heatbeat сказал:

As you might know, there was always some delay between HP bar on your interface with group HP bar. The higher your ping the higher delay is.

Btw, do you had this delay before union server's update?

i'm not sure if i had this before the union server update , but the delay is kinda huge and considering i play with with 103ms it shouldn't be that bad , some friends of mine have it as well with 60 ms , also when you change gear it takes quite a while to update which is deadly in PvP and PvE , isn't there something that can be done to fix this ? 

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
46 минут назад, kaikoro сказал:

i'm not sure if i had this before the union server update , but the delay is kinda huge and considering i play with with 103ms it shouldn't be that bad , some friends of mine have it as well with 60 ms , also when you change gear it takes quite a while to update which is deadly in PvP and PvE , isn't there something that can be done to fix this ? 

Okie, ty for info. If this delay remains almost the same after server's restart, then let me know about it.

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
В 5/4/2018 в 06:50, Heatbeat сказал:

Okie, ty for info. If this delay remains almost the same after server's restart, then let me know about it.

its still happening but not as often , like 3/4 times its ok , then one time the delay is like a massive 5 second 

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
3 часа назад, kaikoro сказал:

its still happening but not as often , like 3/4 times its ok , then one time the delay is like a massive 5 second 

Hm, 5 sec is rly huge delay... We need to gather more info also from RU players. If you could record few videos it would be perfect.

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

i'm playing a cleric once a day on 2nd window, haven't felt a healing delay.. 100-120ms

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация