Авторизация  
KuroNekoPT

You are disconnected from the game server.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Oddo    4

try a file check from launcher, i had that few days ago

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

KuroNekoPT    0
14 hours ago, Oddo said:

try a file check from launcher, i had that few days ago

This partially solved the issue. I also had my Aion folder set as read only.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
10 часов назад, KuroNekoPT сказал:

This partially solved the issue. I also had my Aion folder set as read only.

Sry, I was at vacation and didn't have access to the forum. If you meet any troubles feel free to ask help here ^^

Поделиться сообщением

KuroNekoPT    0
6 hours ago, Heatbeat said:

Sry, I was at vacation and didn't have access to the forum. If you meet any troubles feel free to ask help here ^^

That's great, I hope you enjoyed them ;)

I do have a question, is the team of GoldAion planing moving from 4.6 ? Are we going to see the 5.8 build any day ?

I'm not rushing you guys. I just want to know if it's worth playing here and having hope that you guys will keep evolving this private server.

I gave up from the F2P due to their absurd amount of restricted content...

Поделиться сообщением

Нимико    75
6 часов назад, KuroNekoPT сказал:

I do have a question, is the team of GoldAion planing moving from 4.6 ? Are we going to see the 5.8 build any day ?

I'm not rushing you guys. I just want to know if it's worth playing here and having hope that you guys will keep evolving this private server.

I gave up from the F2P due to their absurd amount of restricted content...

They used to say that under no circumstances will it be updated to 5.x trash, maximum to 4.8 but it's not soon...

Поделиться сообщением

KuroNekoPT    0
12 minutes ago, Nemiko said:

They used to say that under no circumstances will it be updated to 5.x trash, maximum to 4.8 but it's not soon...

Why not ? I've been looking for a retail like private server for a long time. If the team is not applying newest build (new zones, lvl cap increase, etc), then I'm losing my time here.

Поделиться сообщением

Нимико    75
26 минут назад, KuroNekoPT сказал:

Why not ? I've been looking for a retail like private server for a long time. If the team is not applying newest build (new zones, lvl cap increase, etc), then I'm losing my time here.

Bro, russian community, like the population, does not like versions higher than 4.x even 4.6 it's too much for aion but still confortable for playng well , after 5.x this game becomed sh*t (verry much farming, too much donate, stupid new maps and mechanic disbalance)... that's why katalams remained the last hope for aion.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
16 часов назад, KuroNekoPT сказал:

Thanks! It was short, but the saturatedxD

9 часов назад, KuroNekoPT сказал:

Server exists less than a month and it's too early to talk about updates. 4.8 is most possible update, but versions 5.x are not exactly planned.

Поделиться сообщением

KuroNekoPT    0
14 hours ago, Heatbeat said:

Thanks! It was short, but the saturatedxD

Server exists less than a month and it's too early to talk about updates. 4.8 is most possible update, but versions 5.x are not exactly planned.

I know how private server developing works. I played in the famous Infinite Aion private server, long before Aion gone F2P and each time a major update hits the retail version; they wouldn't upgrade the server to that version. Since they don't have that much data and a lot of stuff wouldn't work correctly.

Изменено пользователем KuroNekoPT

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
В 04.05.2018 в 23:22, KuroNekoPT сказал:

I know how private server developing works. I played in the famous Infinite Aion private server, long before Aion gone F2P and each time a major update hits the retail version; they wouldn't upgrade the server to that version. Since they don't have that much data and a lot of stuff wouldn't work correctly.

Check our "News and Announcements" thread to be aware of any future updates^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация