Draco

Hello!!!!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Draco    0

Hello friends!!! I would like to ask if you know Where else could i download the client of AION!!!! I would like to join in GoldAION but i do not have the client and i'm searching for any available sites days now... Any help with proper and working link to download the client?. Thanks in advance!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Draco    0
Just now, Purrfect said:

Hello, 

What is the problem of downloading the client from us? 

Hello there! I when i'm gonna download it, sometimes shows me an error like trojan files inside the rar archive... i don't know why but i faced it up twice in a row today :(

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
39 minutes ago, Draco said:

Hello there! I when i'm gonna download it, sometimes shows me an error like trojan files inside the rar archive... i don't know why but i faced it up twice in a row today :(

There is no virus in this client, however, some anti viruses "find" them. It is false positive. That is why we suggest to add the client to the white list of the anti-virus program as soon as download starts. 

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Draco    0
11 minutes ago, Purrfect said:

There is no virus in this client, however, some anti viruses "find" them. It is false positive. That is why we suggest to add the client to the white list of the anti-virus program as soon as download starts. 

in about 7 hours i will be able to join if anything will work perfect :)

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти