Purrfect

Information on the new server

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Purrfect    60
36 minutes ago, Shizo said:

September is here, yass. Now... where is the server? xDxD

It's only the first day. No one said that it would be launched on the 1st of September. 

Поделиться сообщением

klaus    7
39 минут назад, Purrfect сказал:

It's only the first day. No one said that it would be launched on the 1st of September. 

so can u give us a date? 

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
1 minute ago, klaus said:

so can u give us a date? 

Hello, not yet ! I know it's hard to wait, but please be patient :)

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5
1 час назад, Purrfect сказал:

I know :) I was only joking, thought it was obvious by the way I typed :P

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, Shizo said:

I know :) I was only joking, thought it was obvious by the way I typed :P

I can understand that. Still. Considering the number of questions containing "when" it's better to answer.

Поделиться сообщением

Mqnu    1

Estaba descargando la leyenda de Aion, pero cuando vi que Gold Aion iba a abrir un servidor de la UE, dije "Ok, voy a esperar unos días para tenerlo en la UE" :) . Creo que van a abrir el servidor el 15 de septiembre. 

i guess and i hope 

Изменено пользователем Mqnu
  • Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
4 hours ago, Mqnu said:

Estaba descargando la leyenda de Aion, pero cuando vi que Gold Aion iba a abrir un servidor de la UE, dije "Ok, voy a esperar unos días para tenerlo en la UE" :) . Creo que van a abrir el servidor el 15 de septiembre. 

i guess and i hope 

Hello, 

Glad to know you've chosen our project :) we'll do an announcement when it's available. Also hope to open it soon :)

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
4 hours ago, viel said:

On aion legend many eu players are just waiting for this new server to open :)

Hello !
We are more then happy that you support our project, everyone is welcomed here :)

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Amuko    0

yeah i also have quite a few friends that i played with over on NA that are eagerly awaiting the opening of this server, srsly cant wait until its finally open

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
4 hours ago, Amuko said:

yeah i also have quite a few friends that i played with over on NA that are eagerly awaiting the opening of this server, srsly cant wait until its finally open

Hello !

I hope you and your friends are from EU zone so you can enjoy a good ping on our server, otherwise the ping wont be the best for you, but you are still more than welcome here :)

Поделиться сообщением

Amuko    0
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Hello !

I hope you and your friends are from EU zone so you can enjoy a good ping on our server, otherwise the ping wont be the best for you, but you are still more than welcome here :)

oh yeah i believe most of us are, we were playing on NA because the GF EU server didnt rly seem that great lmao, ping shouldn't be a problem with this

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
Just now, Amuko said:

oh yeah i believe most of us are, we were playing on NA because the GF EU server didnt rly seem that great lmao, ping shouldn't be a problem with this

Perfect then, also join our discord server to be in touch with other players as well some of the staff members : https://discord.gg/HBQr8sr

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5

Is it possible to give us an approximate date or smt now ? Or is the work on the server still required for a longer time?

Изменено пользователем Shizo

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти