Purrfect

Information on the new server

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Shizo    5
36 минут назад, phy сказал:

The admin wrote in another thread that the server will be online starting september, because of some personal reasons.

Thank you much for informing us! Why they didn't tell us as well? They forgot about their english community or what? Ironic, as they wanted to make the server more for english players.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 21.08.2019 at 1:12 AM, Shizo said:

Hello @Purrfect! I hope everything is going well with the work on server, but please, give us some information at least, we were patient more than enough. August is coming to an end shortly as well and we are still kept in the dark.

Hello,

We've been planning the opening for August, but due to some problems we are not able to open it this month. Most possibly the release will be in September, if nothing extraordinal happens.

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5
6 минут назад, Purrfect сказал:

Hello,

We've been planning the opening for August, but due to some problems we are not able to open it this month. Most possibly the release will be in September, if nothing extraordinal happens.

Alright, thank you! :)

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5
13 часов назад, RynalenNoir сказал:

Best of luck guys! Let's make this happen.

Indeed, can't wait for the server to open, this waiting is killing me tho lol.

Поделиться сообщением

Mythal    49

I'm curious how many players waiting for this server. Because yesterday I was notised that online was, like, 26 ppl on server at 7 pm (asmo side). ._.

Поделиться сообщением

Raiel    0

I hope this server will nice and have good community the can write english :)

Изменено пользователем Raiel

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
15 hours ago, Mythal said:

I'm curious how many players waiting for this server. Because yesterday I was notised that online was, like, 26 ppl on server at 7 pm (asmo side). ._.

Hello, that is now a Russian only server, the new server will be only for the English players, so expect only english and high population !

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
5 hours ago, Raiel said:

I hope this server will nice and have good community the can write english :)

Of course, i just started my job, i didn't receive my role yet, but i will handle the english community my self ! I promise to do the best and offer you the best support and answers to your questions !

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5
8 часов назад, Antonio сказал:

Of course, i just started my job, i didn't receive my role yet, but i will handle the english community my self ! I promise to do the best and offer you the best support and answers to your questions !

Are you going to be a moderator?Or I just understood wrong?xD

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
2 hours ago, Shizo said:

Are you going to be a moderator?Or I just understood wrong?xD

I will take care of the whole English part in the upcoming server 4.6. Playing with you guys, taking feedback, managing the discord server, the forum.
Admin/mod, don't know yet. I should receive my role soon :)

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5
44 минуты назад, Antonio сказал:

I will take care of the whole English part in the upcoming server 4.6. Playing with you guys, taking feedback, managing the discord server, the forum.
Admin/mod, don't know yet. I should receive my role soon :)

Got it, good-luck, make us proud:D

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
8 minutes ago, klaus said:

any news? release date? 

Hello, as Purrfect said, if nothing extraordinary happens we expect to release in September.

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5

I hope they will open in the first or 2nd week at maximum of september, not at the end of the month or something like that lol. This waiting...

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
4 hours ago, Shizo said:

I hope they will open in the first or 2nd week at maximum of september, not at the end of the month or something like that lol. This waiting...

The waiting will be worth :)

Поделиться сообщением

martusiol    0

Hello there, ive been reseraching some aion private servers lately and i crossed my paths with this one, just when i wanted to start playing i saw this thread. So new server that will be dedicated strictly for english players will come out soon. Do you think its good idea? How is the population currently? Do you expect that a lot of new eng speaking player will come? would be great if there are at least 1k players online regulairy. Also i assume that start my new carrer is kinda pointless and It's better to wait for new server? Thanks for answers in advance.

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
10 minutes ago, martusiol said:

Hello there, ive been reseraching some aion private servers lately and i crossed my paths with this one, just when i wanted to start playing i saw this thread. So new server that will be dedicated strictly for english players will come out soon. Do you think its good idea? How is the population currently? Do you expect that a lot of new eng speaking player will come? would be great if there are at least 1k players online regulairy. Also i assume that start my new carrer is kinda pointless and It's better to wait for new server? Thanks for answers in advance.

Hello, 
1. The new server will be dedicated to english players mostly, if you are russian and know the english language you are welcome as well. 
2. Yes we think it's a good idea, why not ? We received a lot of request about this server for english audience and we think its a good idea.
3. The population currently is not so great in the current server, everyone waits for the English server.
4. We expect a lot of players, but i can't tell you an approximative number of players. We hope everyone will enjoy our server and invite their friends to play :)
5. Yes we expect a lot of English players as the request for this server was very high.
6. Yes also i recommend you to wait for the english server. 

Please keep in mind this :

• New server will be a completely new one. It will be clean, separate from the existing Russian server;
  • It will not be connected to the Russian server in any way;
  • There will be no transfer of accounts from the existing server;
  • No transfer of characters;
  • No transfer of coins;
  • Everyone will start the game from the very beginning, with new accounts and characters. Buying and selling accounts is prohibited.

Поделиться сообщением

Matze    0

Well I hope there won't be any events like "stay online for X hours and get free solution, yay!". At least not in the beginning.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, Matze said:

Well I hope there won't be any events like "stay online for X hours and get free solution, yay!". At least not in the beginning.

Hello, 

No, we aren't going to give away tempering solution :) at least not that easy way lol

Поделиться сообщением

Antonio    1
2 hours ago, Amuko said:

hey, is the new server be gonna accessible via the same client or will it be a new one?

Hello, it's gonna a be a new one.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти