Авторизация  
Terrific Life

Hi GoldAion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Life is really strange , me playing in a x2 server??? when for me even x1 is way to much. But yes i have start the download because i see so much work you guys have put ( at least in the Site , i still need to test the server) . Hope the server will stay ON for a long time, so many servers are shutdown after 60-90 days.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Duskdremer    14
5 minutes ago, Meiisbae said:

Hi! when you do /ping don't scream. proxy is not ready yet, will be done at the end of the week!

Open the game from folder, that might help a bit, idk. try it, we need to wait >.>

Поделиться сообщением

Duskdremer    14

Ofc. Here already some multy-community \(^~^)/

If you guys have some questions - ask me, i'll try to help to figure out your problems, plus, will try to post translated topics of important information and news :>

Поделиться сообщением

Me ping is 80-90 maybe is not more high because i am from Romania.But yes will be nice to have a ping 35-45 (normally this is me ping in mmos). thx a lot for welcomes ^^

In game nick name Selene (chanter)

Изменено пользователем Terrific Life

Поделиться сообщением

Duskdremer    14
Just now, Terrific Life said:

Me ping is 80-90 maybe is not more high because i am from Romania.But yes will be nice to have a ping 35-45 (normally this is me ping in mmos). thx a lot for welcomes ^^

In game nick name Selene (chanter)

try to uncap fps, hope that will help a bit.

Atleast, we need to wait host-server in Germany, to make the ping lower

Поделиться сообщением

Stealth_AUT    3

Hi all, can someone say is it worth to start here with only English and German as Languages or i need some Vodka Experience?

And if yes.. where are more of this ENG / GER Players Asmo or Elyos Side?

greets Stealth

• Haha 2

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

elyos side has more eng speakers imo, and yeah what would you lose if you try?

Поделиться сообщением

Stealth_AUT    3

hmm when i start leveling and after 1 week every day 10 hours tryhard leveling and then still not 65 then i know it was wasted time. :D

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

if you grind 10 hours a day you'll be 65 in less than a week... anyhow hf and welcome, we got a nice eu community in our legion on ely

Поделиться сообщением

Stealth_AUT    3

what class is the weakest in your legion?

Изменено пользователем Stealth_AUT

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
7 часов назад, Stealth_AUT сказал:

what class is the weakest in your legion?

hi and nice to see you interested in our server ^^

atm in our legion most needed are dps classes like rangers/sorcerers/assassins, but better if you cooperate with our englishspeaking members and choose a class for more comfortable gameplay in party^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Stealth_AUT    3

So i take the Rider.. but leveling is pretty hard at beginning.. i think the first levels are the hardest^^
if someone wanna play with me PN me ingame with Stealth :D

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
40 минут назад, Stealth_AUT сказал:

So i take the Rider.. but leveling is pretty hard at beginning.. i think the first levels are the hardest^^
if someone wanna play with me PN me ingame with Stealth :D

So welcome! PM Oddo or Selene if you want to join our legion^_^ Ru & Englishspeaking players here (mostly russians), but feel free to ask anything in chat.

Also you can join our teamspeak to communicate with other EU players or to ask me about legion's plans, etc.

Поделиться сообщением

Frica    0

Hi all, I just want to ask you to make streams about this server in english language, is the best free server, so will be very nice if we can finde more english speakers, and I want to thanks you for this great job, is like a dream become true for me, easy to donate easy to understand everything :x

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
15 минут назад, Frica сказал:

Hi all, I just want to ask you to make streams about this server in english language, is the best free server, so will be very nice if we can finde more english speakers, and I want to thanks you for this great job, is like a dream become true for me, easy to donate easy to understand everything :x

Hello! You could check following streams on english language:

Playing on our server is pretty easy cos of x2 rates and all mechanics works like on retail servers ^^

Поделиться сообщением

Frica    0

@Heatbeat I know you from grendal, I was in your legion I worked like translator from Russia to English and Romanian {name:Spartac;} so I can do the same now :P but I started to play just yesterday and no one from your legion don't want to answer me, but is okay.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
10 минут назад, Frica сказал:

@Heatbeat I know you from grendal, I was in your legion I worked like translator from Russia to English and Romanian {name:Spartac;} so I can do the same now :P but I started to play just yesterday and no one from your legion don't want to answer me, but is okay.

Luuul :D Hi, man! Glad to see you here) Whisp to me in the evening, cos yesterday I was with my friends) I'll invite you in legion and will help a bit with lvling up;)

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Sonjirro    1

Hello I will start playing on your server I'm a english speaking guy,I will join elyos side and I'm looking foward to join a legion thank you  and have fun in game!

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
1 час назад, Sonjirro сказал:

Hello I will start playing on your server I'm a english speaking guy,I will join elyos side and I'm looking foward to join a legion thank you  and have fun in game!

Hello and welcome! On elyos side there are few english speaking legions, one of them is "Easy". About other legions you should ask in /3 chat. Have a nice time playing on our server^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация