Авторизация  
Purrfect

Helping to open new server.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

menofearu    1

yeah but people don't need so much Language also cos we are in eu, like everyone know english, almost the minum for play in eng, and with one Language is easyer to comunicate with everyone, cos the name of skill and istance is the same for all. also are we waiting so much this server, in case u want to implement other languages u can do it after, but please start fast, also with only eng cos gameforge annuced 7.0 befor the end of summer and so faster u start more player u have

Поделиться сообщением

PROAC    0

Nobody has asked for language packages, English is universal language for european players. It is XXI century and people don't speak English? Come on, just open English server and let us play. Then you can add other languages, you are wasting your and our time...

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

@PROAC it's true that mostly eu players are playing in eng, but you have to understand the efforts they're putting on it, so stop blaming them and try to help them instead explaining your reasons properly. Greetings.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Macguffin    5
1 час назад, PROAC сказал:

Nobody has asked for language packages, English is universal language for european players. It is XXI century and people don't speak English? Come on, just open English server and let us play. Then you can add other languages, you are wasting your and our time...

I would love to play with french pack

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951
32 минуты назад, PROAC сказал:

You don't need to spend your time and can do your things. We aren't going to open a one-language server to right away bolt out players interested in playing. Ecpecially taking in account summer period when less people are playing generally. 

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

RevreDy    2

Starting with 7.0, EU (Gameforge) client will only include English, French, and German languages.

Now I know that we are talking about 4.6 but if we aren't able to find the ITA lang pack I don't think that is that much of a problem, I mean yeah a lot of Italian players are or they was playing on AION back on the days but still a lot of them understand english too so they can help each other I believe like we do on the Russian server where a lot of people are speaking Russia and not that much english but still they are a few people that can help us understand and do some good runs!

I made some searches too on google and couldn't find anything nowhere so all I wanna say it's... let's not get stuck on that pack and let's move on with the server, and if later we hopefully find that L10N ITA pack include it!!! :D

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

Hello Italian player here.

About the language issue is in part real, considering a small % of italian players use the Italian pack (even if the translation are really bad and funny).

Most of the veterans know already the game well and don't need to put it in Italian.

Considering you want to have as much as possible players inside,and forcing them to play in English could be an issue, it's also real that the % of those players are really small.

I beleve nothing need to be rushed but putting online the server in English and informing that "later on" there will be the correct language pack shoudn't be an issue.

I'm glad that an EU server will be open, Germans servers are one of the best there shoudn't be any ping problems.

I'm pretty sure a lot of players will join, because atm the situation on the Gameforge side is pretty bad and a 4.6 patch will bring back a lot of nostalgic players.

One thing i'm concerned is the camera issue, for windows 10 user, could be great to fix it permanently without your  fix that require to deactivate completely the anti virus and that's could lead to frustration and people not joining in.Especially for non techy players

Good luck, i opened a post on Reddit but so far no response about the language pack.

Thanks for your work and sorry for any grammar mistakes :P

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Hydrogen    0
7 hours ago, Jubilen said:

@Ziffa *coughf* gameforge servers are in germany *coughf*

Yes,they are running by GF them self’s in Germany. Because they take all the money from you but don’t want to spend anything on a professional server hosting companys. 

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@Jubilen

Yes in  fact there wasn't ping issue even with a 7mb connection.

Поделиться сообщением

I remember most of the Turkish Aion players quitted just cuz EU publisher of the Aion removed the Turkish language option from the game. This could be a good way to make Turkish people start playing Aion again. Also I would like to offer that the new EU server may not be on the completely in the north of EU or somewhere like that far. I think it should be also close to the EU side of Turkey. Please consider that.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Ziffa сказал:

@Suicidesheeps

I want the server to be 100 meters from my home but that's not the case, server will be in Germany, case closed

First of all this is an suggestion post and I made my post just for admins to look and consider.

Secondly, you're saying you want server to be close to your house which is an selfish request. I am not personally want the server close to our region. I'm saying there are many Turkish peoples that played game and it would be logical to setup the server around the east EU so the population of the game increases. But of course the decision is in mods' hands.

Third, do you have a permission of closing other peoples post? If you have, then do it. But seems not though.

Поделиться сообщением

klaus    7
2 часа назад, Suicidesheeps сказал:

First of all this is an suggestion post and I made my post just for admins to look and consider.

Secondly, you're saying you want server to be close to your house which is an selfish request. I am not personally want the server close to our region. I'm saying there are many Turkish peoples that played game and it would be logical to setup the server around the east EU so the population of the game increases. But of course the decision is in mods' hands.

Third, do you have a permission of closing other peoples post? If you have, then do it. But seems not though.

i agree we have a large group from israel also and if the servers will be on germany we will have 140+ ping and that just cuts off a large number of the classes we can play such as sin glad and so on we do need a east eu server as well

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@klaus

Oh yes, let's move the server away from the middle of europe just because you like it that way.

It's stupid and selfish, i didn't bitch about having 140ping in RU server and they don't move it away just because few people like it that way.

If people want to play will play no matter the ping, if some one is a try harder pvp of course will not play.

Moving it away from germany will increase the ping for the vast majority of players.

They choose germany because it's cheaper, hight quality, and near most of eu country such france,italy,uk, germany itself ec...

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1
1 минуту назад, Ziffa сказал:

@klaus

Oh yes, let's move the server away from the middle of europe just because you like it that way.

It's stupid and selfish, i didn't bitch about having 140ping in RU server and they don't move it away just because few people like it that way.

If people want to play will play no matter the ping, if some one is a try harder pvp of course will not play.

Moving it away from germany will increase the ping for the vast majority of players.

They choose germany because it's cheaper, hight quality, and near most of eu country such france,italy,uk, germany itself ec...

I've seen skilled Arab players playng in the german server back in the days where 4.7 was live.And theyr ping was 80 even lower with WTFAST.Let's not make this a big deal

Поделиться сообщением

klaus    7

i am not saying to not have a server in germany i am saying that the east needs one too we have no point in playing if we simply cant play 

1 server at germany 1 at east for the rest of the east players 

there is no point for the east players to play with such high ping and the problem is that the game is very ping based with 140 ping half of the classes are unplayble and the rest of the classes that are still have a disadvantage a man with 70-60 ping vs a guy with 120-160 ping is a no match at all 

i dont know about ur east friends i know about the IL and the rest east that we want to play all the classes and we just dont have that opstion becuse of the ping i am not saying that it's not "playble" it is if u really want too but then again we want to play assassin we want to play gladi and the rest of the classes that require ping and that's about it 

Изменено пользователем klaus

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@klaus

The only thing they could do is made a tunnel server between your country and germany, exactly what wtfast does.But idk how much will cost.

Поделиться сообщением

klaus    7
2 минуты назад, Ziffa сказал:

@klaus

The only thing they could do is made a tunnel server between your country and germany, exactly what wtfast does.But idk how much will cost.

dont know about you but wtfast dosn't help us the ping is the same with or without wtfast all we want is ping that isnt above 80 

you want to play the game to the fullest and so do we 

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951

The server will be located in the east of France. Strasbourg

This is the final decision. The server has already been purchased and it will not be transferred anywhere

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

klaus    7
3 часа назад, GoldAion сказал:

The server will be located in the east of France. Strasbourg

This is the final decision. The server has already been purchased and it will not be transferred anywhere

great as long as u purchased a good server we shouldent have more then 80MS 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация