Авторизация  
Purrfect

Helping to open new server.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I have a 4.6.2 client in French. Do you need it or you can only work with a 4.6 client ?

Изменено пользователем duc-trung@gmx.fr

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951
5 часов назад, duc-trung@gmx.fr сказал:

Hello, I have a 4.6.2 client in French. Do you need it or you can only work with a 4.6 client ?

Thank. We have a French client. Need Italian and Spanish

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@GoldAion

Italian players who are currently here don't give a damn about the translation i can assure you.

People who look for private servers know english enough to play the game just like they did when there wasn't any translation available during 4.0 on retail.

Поделиться сообщением

and in order to enter the new server the client will not need to download again if it has already been downloaded for the Russian server?

а чтоб зайти на новый сервер клиент не надо будет скачивать еще раз если он уже скачат для русского сервера?

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@misterwwwwww

From what i know you don't need another launcher, the patch is the same, they said you'll need to register to a different Site and get a different launcher

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Ziffa сказал:

@misterwwwwww

From what i know you don't need another launcher, the patch is the same, they said you'll need to register to a different Site and get a different launcher

thanks

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951

Цитата

а чтоб зайти на новый сервер клиент не надо будет скачивать еще раз если он уже скачат для русского сервера?

В новом клиенте будет несколько локализация (языков) и не будет новых предметов с версии 4.6+
Придется докачивать некоторые файлы в любом случаи.

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1
1 час назад, GoldAion сказал:

Il nuovo client avrà diverse localizzazioni (lingue) e non ci saranno nuovi elementi dalla versione 4.6+
Devi scaricare alcuni file in ogni caso.

Can we at least chose trought the launcher if going we default english/russian instead of downloading 3gb of language pack?

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951
1 час назад, Ziffa сказал:

Can we at least chose trought the launcher if going we default english/russian instead of downloading 3gb of language pack?

I’m definitely not ready to answer this question yet. Everything will depend on the developers of the anti-cheat (they are also the developers of the launcher).
Is it really a problem to download several GBs in the 21st century?

Поделиться сообщением

Ziffa    1

@GoldAion

No ofc, just the fact that the server we will get the files will be under heavy load and probably would take hours to get those GB down

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация