Авторизация  
AtreusTX

Didn't receive the easy start.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

AtreusTX    0

So, Me and a friend of mine started playing today after some. Have to admit, I didn't expect much but it's a very good game. A few of my friends recommended this game to us and it's pretty good so far! Only issue so far is that we didn't get the easy start pack thing. They told us that you would get free stuff from lvl 1 but we didn't receive anything. We are at level 15 right now and we still haven't received anything. Did we miss something? Or did it bug out?

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello, 

The items for this event are only given to the first characters on the account. So if you have created any char on the account before and even if you have deleted one, you won't receive the bonuses. 

Поделиться сообщением

AtreusTX    0

13 часов назад, Purrfect сказал:

Hello, 

The items for this event are only given to the first characters on the account. So if you have created any char on the account before and even if you have deleted one, you won't receive the bonuses. 

I only have one character on this account. Like I said, I started playing yesterday.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
12 hours ago, AtreusTX said:

I only have one character on this account. Like I said, I started playing yesterday.

Sorry, but have you checked the poll icon near your skill bar? 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация