Авторизация  
globosud

Why do you say: want your opinion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14

I wrote my opinion about the new server, but from what I see, you only respond to opinions written by the Russians. I thought the new server was European too, but from the interest you have in the opinions of non-Russians, maybe I'm wrong

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, globosud said:

I wrote my opinion about the new server, but from what I see, you only respond to opinions written by the Russians. I thought the new server was European too, but from the interest you have in the opinions of non-Russians, maybe I'm wrong

Hello, 

We read and take note of all opinions - both English and Russian. 

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

I re-write, becouse for me  only if you make these changes will the server last long. and with many players

if you leave everything as the official patch, you will have full abyss player in 3 months, and those players will leave the game in 6 months, because they will have nothing to do anymore. In conclusion I tell you the most important points.

1) Siege and bastion rewards of half compared to the official server.

2) Forcing players to play in battle medal sets, for at least 6 months 1 year with less chance of making ceranium.

3) Enter serums only 6mounths/ 1 year after the server is opened

4) insert the double manastones 6mounths/ 1 year after opening the server.

5)  to create two markets on the site web , 1 for euro and 1 for battle medal. For example, the possibility of exchanging on the site, a medal battle number for an enchant, or for a manastone and for a mount or for a box for extend weapon. In this way the katalam would always be alive and therefore also the pvp and the server.

Remember if katalam  dies, the server closes

Поделиться сообщением

Maromi    12

all your suggestions are hilarious, this set up is appropriate only for 'you' and not for normal ppl

how about you force yourself to stop to spread your awkward ideas throughout the entire forum?)))

Изменено пользователем Maromi
  • Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
12 hours ago, globosud said:

I re-write, becouse for me  only if you make these changes will the server last long. and with many players

if you leave everything as the official patch, you will have full abyss player in 3 months, and those players will leave the game in 6 months, because they will have nothing to do anymore. In conclusion I tell you the most important points.

1) Siege and bastion rewards of half compared to the official server.

2) Forcing players to play in battle medal sets, for at least 6 months 1 year with less chance of making ceranium.

3) Enter serums only 6mounths/ 1 year after the server is opened

4) insert the double manastones 6mounths/ 1 year after opening the server.

5)  to create two markets on the site web , 1 for euro and 1 for battle medal. For example, the possibility of exchanging on the site, a medal battle number for an enchant, or for a manastone and for a mount or for a box for extend weapon. In this way the katalam would always be alive and therefore also the pvp and the server.

Remember if katalam  dies, the server closes

•  

Hello,

you have already left these suggestions in both russian and english topics. We have already taken note of them. Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
5 часов назад, Maromi сказал:

tutti i tuoi suggerimenti sono esilaranti, questo set up è appropriato solo per "tu" e non per il normale ppl

che ne pensi di costringerti a smettere di diffondere le tue idee scomode in tutto il forum?)))

don't waste time judging the suggestions of others, if you don't like them, make other proposals. I'm curious to read your proposals

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация