Purrfect

We need your opinion!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

oiso    2
17 hours ago, GoldAion said:

Do you know online on that server? The figures tell everything themselves. There's no European private server with normal online. It's all because people do not stay on pvp  servers for a long time. What's the point of opening deliberately dead project? 

On Not Aion there is custom pve, much reward.There for gear it's best if you do 2 hour pve and then max gear. Else abit long would take. There also was already x1, x2 normal servers in EU and NA but they didn't stay for long. :- ((

Поделиться сообщением

Sheryl    1

Game become the league of their own, server is ruined. It has been six months since I started here.

Especially, the number of foreign language users decreased, a particular instance dungeon can only be reached by a Russian.

If you read the comments posted above, there are many absurd opinions. Publishers want they are hunters, new users are victims.

Of course, it's a good idea to keep your server as it is now, if you want to keep it as a group of friends rather than bigger.

The Korean server has also lost all. The league of their own sever. If the entry barriers are high, new users will not come. 

So sudden change is not good, but I want two changes. 

One is the introduction of item ID: 155085015 Alchemical Transformation: Ceramium Medal - 60 Blood Marks need.. 

This item make fun Katalam. User can get 6 ceramium Medal during 1 week.

Another one is use event like Kumuki’s Daring Rescue.. It is an event that runs for 4 weeks and you can get maximum 5 letters a day.

(I think this event 2-3times in 1 year)

Reward : 

100 letters - ID: 188054635 [Event] Special Executor Weapon Box, ID: 188053005 [Event] Hyperion's Wing Chest

75 letters - ID: 188054636 [Event] Special Executor Armor Box

50 letters - etc 

There are many ways, but I think it is important to create an environment where many people can come.

It is common sense that no one comes to the game if someone becomes a victim and someone becomes a hunter.

If user can not get along with others, user need to have a way to do it themselves. Before other foreign language users come in.

Поделиться сообщением

Macguffin    5
2 минуты назад, Macguffin сказал:

your idea of playing aion is so wrong, how does people enjoy playing so much pve...

Oh right, retailers always enjoy killing ungeared trash

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

It's true, people don't want to farm endless hours in order to get any kind of pvp gear, if you wanna raise the population just don't even think that the EU community wants to grind their gear, they want more events, both in game like the ones that u did in the past and also out of the game itself, like tournaments and pvp rankings for kills etc, if you slow it much only the players who want to waste hours and hours each day are gonna be able to gear up and they will not "do pvp", they will just dominate the pvp couse not many people as i said want to waste their time too much in a non-official server if that server itself is not responding properly. Please do not think that the EU people play the same way as the RU community, it's not to be mean but you should really listen more to the english comunity and not to just some random guy that spoke here for the first time hoping the server to have low rate so they can be happy fighting only with bm gear and being overgeared couse they are mostly super bots farming for decades to get more gear than everybody else.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

i'm not tryin to point out any kind of difference between russian players and eu players, it's just that you're asking informations to eng players in a russian website for a server that you guys specified that will have a eu base community and also is setted in Fulkenstein, it's already hard to get  some decent news about this new server in any way to anyone who's been playing aion for a while and mostly on 4.x patches are coming back nostalgic people, those guys don't want to grind much, they want to get something that makes them able to play with others even if they now work or whatever... if you really want to know for good infos from the eu players just try to publish more both gold aion and the forum itself, or idk open a reddit page bout this, the thing is that this is not the way you should be asking for opinions, you're just taking some ideas for sure that you already established and making us know that the server will go that way. I'm talking for myself and for a lot of people i barely mentioned that there were a new gold aion eu server incoming, everyone was hyped, like a lot, but if you do make the mistake of not publicizing for good to the eu community it's gonna be a complete fail, and i'm telling this even tho i'm probably one of the most hyped people about this new server, so please do not fuck it up. Thanks

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Из сказанного иностранцем я понял они не готовы сидеть и играть по много часов,то есть их не устраивает что кто тут будет тратить свое драгоценное время на игру тем самым обгонит в экипировке для PVP,им нужны event,получается что евро сервер им будет не по душе так как там обещают хард прокачку и заточку.Что я раньше говорил,они ленивые,и не чего не хотят делать но при этом хотят быть лучше тех кто тратит свое время и силы.

From what the foreigner said, I realized they are not ready to sit and play for many hours,that is, they are not satisfied that someone here will spend their precious time on the game thereby overtake in equipment for PVP,they need an event,it turns out that the Euro server they will not like as there promise hard pumping and sharpening.What I said before,they are lazy,and not what they do not want to do but want to be better than those who spend their time and effort.

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

if you hope that aion lives thanks to the events it is better that you change game, aion lives only if the people have the necessity to stay in the katalam, in danaria and underground, that's the beauty of aion, the events are repetitive and boring, any event of official aion was always disgusting. I repeat not aion already exists, if you do not like aion go there.

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

@Legkodostupnyi(Roma)First of all there is a HUGE different between wanting to spend hours in the game and being able to. You do have to understand that the majority of the people that are coming to play here are just nostalgic players, if you think that who works or study does have that much time to spend over a game then why should that guy pick gold aion and not going to the official servers? You're just thinking that if a game requires ages to be completed everyone will like it, i'm sorry to notice you but most of the players will get bored in some months, if you make the gearing up process so long then most of the players will just give it up and move on. And again, I did say that events are the best things that you can do but giving "adequate" prices for those events are decisions up to the administration, if they want to slow it down I'll be totally good, let's say by not giving suddenly and in any easy way tempering solutions and hard stuff to get, if you think that the eu players are lazy then you're wrong, we just don't want to waste uselessly our time, but feel free to waste yours, I mean.. i won't stop you.

@globosudSo in your opinion making drop events or pvp events in Katalam/Danaria/Idian Depths isn't the way people are gonna stay there, am i right? Is it better for you to just leave everyone stuck to bm gear for endless times just for your own sake? Just stop with this useless arguing over it. You do complain about something that isn't even a point. Yes people would pvp more and do more stuff if the Katalam is alive BUT STILL if you're thinking that everyone will stay in katalam just couse they are still with bm gear then you're the farest possible from the truth... what would happen after you get all your bm gear (in 2 weeks)? you'll have to socket it and enchant it, things for which there is no use to stay in katalam/danaria/idian depths tho. So in your mind doing camps once every week and then not doing anything else beside pve/daily q/siege and bastion is that different from what everyone else has been doing till now on the RU server? Greetings.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

you don't know aion, aion needs trade, crafting, economy, if you give everyone the set end game in a month, nobody will need events, because they will already have everything. History already seen on gold aion, events made them 20 players. If you want to do only duels, I repeat, not aion is the game for you. Aion retail version is pvp/pve. 

you have to force the players to do pvp, otherwise they won't do it and we will always be the usual twenty to do it. 

i repeat pvp needs the same set, not the set end game. 

those who will be bored to do the set, are the same ones who will leave the game when they have the final set. Because, maybe aion is not the game for them

all mmorpgs are abandoned when the end game is reached,   because the mmo is based on reaching the set end game,   especially if the patch is always the same. Those who love to do pvp with the set end game immediately prefer battle royals 

also official aion, when they delay too much a new patch they abandon the game

because they don't know what to do

,then they return when the new patch arrives ,. But gold aion will always be 4.6.  

proposed to do on the website, a market for bm, so you can exchange bm for enchant, serum, mount and other

I want those who arrive at the end game, then can find players with which to do pvp in the katalam and undergound. But the end game must have the right time and must not be reached with the only bastion pve e siege, but doing pvp in the open world.

history already seen on gold aion, the players logged only to make bastion and siege and then only the desert

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

ok so basically aion legend that is still 4.6 and they got gear cap a lot of time ago should be dead by now if everyone was thinking as you do, but it doesn't seem like that since i think you're the only one that really don't know the game, and still you didn't get that if the server will launch like you're proposing it will be dead a lot faster than you think couse the majority of the player are those people you say that will quit couse they want to gear up fast, if you're happy to play with 20 people in the whole server you're free to it on the russian client, don't waste this opportunity that a lot of players are looking forward to.

Eu players don't want to do only pvp or only pve (and so do I) but gearing up for 1 year to able to be full katalamize regarding pve, nobody wants to play a game where there is just pve and siege, and that's what is goin to happen if they'll do as you're sayin, so stop complaining please or you'll end up playing by yourself in here, couse nobody cares of that experience that you wanna do now, maybe 10 years ago the players wanted to craft and gather everything and spend countless hours of their life just for a game, but it's no more like that, give us a rest and go playing wow if you like grinding.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

talk about things you don't know, aion legend is not retail version 4.6, set +20 can do it and more. As you wish the game will fail after a month, what is the katalamyze set for, if you have the set abyss 65 +15 with double manastones?

when after a month of bastion pve I will be full set abyss + 15, you will not need any pve instance, because you will find the end game weapon at bastion pve, like everything else.

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

the thing you really can't understand is that reducing the rates is not giving people incentives to pvp in ow, they'll just go for pve and bastion and siege again and again, exactly what you're tryin to avoid

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

menofearu    1

i am agree to indroduce serum late in game, not from the start, do like x2 for siege reward, and x2 for bastion, people in eu don't like to farm a lot for their pvp gear. if they have to farm for like 6mounth only for endgame gear, and after they have to upp and manastone it they will leave the game as faster as possible becouse there's no reason to farm so much for a gear in a retroserver. people come in retro becouse or they are nostalgic, they want someplace to ranking or just do pvp, so you should do something like resetting gp about every 2-3 mounth, do some arena ranking with reward like serum or double manastane, do a shop in game with battle medal and also ceranium when people is quite full gear with serum or hight level enchant or extend weapon. for incentivate the pvp u shuld do some permanent event pvp with a pvp ranking list, and the first for each class will take gg reward. try to balance the faction and also don't remouve 2x after some time, becouse if some one want to reroll faction or class or also for new player will becoume so hard to set, and also more important things sponsorize more in eu, do a forum in english, is so hard to find information in eu 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

I'm not interested  doing pvp with the set end game, in 4.6 I was able to do pvp at high levels even with the abyss 50, or set bm, what I want is that there are players, many in katalam, because of this patch  I only like that. But is my opinion. 

then I am in favor of the pvp rankings, but I am tired of useless event.

Поделиться сообщением

menofearu    1

if u do so hard to set, no one will do pvp in katalam, cos after u do full set bm what u shuld do?? log only for bastion and siege nothing else. no reason to do camp in ow or something else

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
I proposed to exchange the bm, with enchant, serum, and other in fact. 
when you finish the set, you will find new players who will do the garrisons, with which to do pvp

we all played gold aion, I did the set end game in a month, the katalam was empty, we forgot? not even the serum event could repopulate it.

tell me what is the point of making the set bm, if I can make the abyss in a month. What is the point of doing katalamyze, if I have the set abyss +15.

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

and that's a good idea, as i said multiple times, just is pointless to reduce rates couse it will lead to the same point we're now on the russian server and also will speed up the quit from the game, i agree on the pvp ranking as well.

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
I only ask that the players cannot reach the end game, simply doing bastion and siege, who wants the pvp set end game must do it in open world
Then you can also put 10 days, if the player is good, I prefer to take the ceranium with the arenas, or with the pvp, and only in a small part closed in a pve instance, because I want to see the players in open world

Поделиться сообщением

menofearu    1

The thing you're conplaining about is that over there we're gearing up too fast and then everyone will leave the game, your idea will instead make people gear up so slowly that you would be able to make a full ultimate +15 gear on retail than the abyss gear on a retroserver so which would be the meaning of playing in a retro where you need this much to get a decent set, having in mind that most of the classes are needing more than 1 set

Поделиться сообщением

menofearu    1

they should do some way to do some ceranium, not so much with kill in ow, and this isn't a bad things, like 2 ceranium  for a looot of kill 

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

still that is not gonna happen couse they'll have to rework the game IF they don't do it through specific events like giving rewards from arena wins or open world kills, but still people will need bastion and sieges for the most of the ap/ceranium couse that's still the best and faster way to do them

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

I want the set to be done in the katalam, I said I would like the bm to be exchanged for ceranium and enchant. Garrisons must be fundamental to the game. For me the set end game is also fine in 10 days, but not being locked in bastion, but doing pvp open word, and doing ap

in to the eye of tiamaranta

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
I remember gold aion at the beginning, those who didn't have an ally to do bastion, left the game because they saw the full abyss players +15 in 20 days.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти