Purrfect

We need your opinion!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14

no. wonder half ceranium and ap in the siege and a bastion, and the exchange with the bm to take ceranium and enchant and serum. What you didn't take in bastion and in the siege, you recover it if you do the garrisons. These seem to me very easy to do. 

so the players won't log in just to do bastion and siege, but they will populate the game at all hours
Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

just stop with this madness man. make your own server if you feel like doin something like that...

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

ok, but then don't complain on the forum, when you see the desert, after bastion and the siege

Поделиться сообщением

Jubilen    19

ok thanks, i've already explained that there is the need to do both in game events like the previous ones and also pvp ones that are like tounaments or ranking list with adequated rewards

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

for me event are good,  i want what i wrote and tounaments or ranking list with adequated rewards .

Поделиться сообщением

Shizo    5

Russians are interested too? So the chat will still be almost full russian? :/ Don't do these kind of events anymore, giving free temperings/manastones on the new server.

I played a bit of Aion Legend only, so I don't know well the life there, but let's think about one thing: what's that server offering so it has a larger playerbase(1.5-2k online), what's keeping ppl playing there?

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

I'm afraid this server won't be open, no information for weeks now, they said that in June they would open it, but June is ending without any new information

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
5 ore fa, Shizo ha detto:

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
5 часов назад, Shizo сказал:

Russians are interested too? So the chat will still be almost full russian? :/ Don't do these kind of events anymore, giving free temperings/manastones on the new server.

I played a bit of Aion Legend only, so I don't know well the life there, but let's think about one thing: what's that server offering so it has a larger playerbase(1.5-2k online), what's keeping ppl playing there?

the players play on aion legend because reaching the end game without spending real money is very long but is ptw

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951
23 часа назад, globosud сказал:

I'm afraid this server won't be open, no information for weeks now, they said that in June they would open it, but June is ending without any new information

We didn't announce any specific dates. The work on the server is in process. It's not that easy and fast as it may seem. 

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Ojay    2

An estimation at least would be great, it would stop the constant questions.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

oiso    2
2 hours ago, globosud said:

An approximate date, can we know it? July August September?

2 hours ago, Ojay said:

An estimation at least would be great, it would stop the constant questions.

they say this month if u ask on fb

Поделиться сообщением

Rejin01    1

In my opinion, we need medium/high rewards from siege and bastion and x2/4 exp cause nobody wants to level up in a month on a retroserver.
2nd thing, @globosud and @faye are completely crazy, you want to gear up in an year? playing with your bm gear forever? whats the point of this? won't you get bored? I want to enjoy as much as I can the game having the full content in a short time, as it should be and as koreans always played.

(hopefully it won't be ptw but as good as it was on the previous server)

we will be waiting impatiently the release of the game, thanks for reading and cya in game :D 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
content in a short time, means that server will last a short time, the mmoprg are based on the achievement of the end gear, when you reach it in a month then usually the game is abandoned

we saw goldaion that after 5 months he was dead, a any bug but dead, because the players had no reason to play, to craftig, to economy, because they had everything, and so I didn't even log in anymore, the mmo are not battleroyal

i love open world pvp,  
but if no player needs to play in the maps, the pvp will do it in 20 playes, as we saw on goldaion. The pvp is nice if there are players, the end gear is useless. I want player in front katalyze, which make garrisons, which go into the underground for the ancient coins
, if we will have everything in a month, we will log in only to stay at san
ctum / pandemonium into coliseum. this is my opinion
for me aion by gameforge is a retroserver not goldaion.  

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

oiso    2
7 hours ago, globosud said:

content in a short time, means that server will last a short time, the mmoprg are based on the achievement of the end gear, when you reach it in a month then usually the game is abandoned

we saw goldaion that after 5 months he was dead, a any bug but dead, because the players had no reason to play, to craftig, to economy, because they had everything, and so I didn't even log in anymore, the mmo are not battleroyal

i love open world pvp,  

but if no player needs to play in the maps, the pvp will do it in 20 playes, as we saw on goldaion. The pvp is nice if there are players, the end gear is useless. I want player in front katalyze, which make garrisons, which go into the underground for the ancient coins

, if we will have everything in a month, we will log in only to stay at san
ctum / pandemonium into coliseum. this is my opinion

for me aion by gameforge is a retroserver not goldaion.  

well 1 month is fast, but half year farming for 1 char 1 set is to long 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Macguffin    5
В 20/6/2019 в 20:06, Rejin01 сказал:

In my opinion, we need medium/high rewards from siege and bastion and x2/4 exp cause nobody wants to level up in a month on a retroserver.
2nd thing, @globosud and @faye are completely crazy, you want to gear up in an year? playing with your bm gear forever? whats the point of this? won't you get bored? I want to enjoy as much as I can the game having the full content in a short time, as it should be and as koreans always played.

(hopefully it won't be ptw but as good as it was on the previous server)

we will be waiting impatiently the release of the game, thanks for reading and cya in game :D 

Reward boost + exp boost, thats the server I am looking for :)  Imo we can start 65 lvl xD And yea @globosud may have some time to waste

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

It has been some months since I logged into Gold Aion.  I was the leader of Dragon, the largest english-speaking legion on the Elyos side.

Many of the players I knew (myself included) quit because of the pay 2 win.  It is possible to buy any amount of composite or even plume +10 from funpay.ru .  At first only a few people left, they went to another Aion server which had much less pay 2 win--but as some people left, then more and more started to go.  Whoever was selling on funpay.ru was either the owner, a GM, or someone who was duping because they can sell you as much as you want to buy.  If you don't believe me, check my account.  I bought two +10 plumes from my friend, who got them from funpay.ru and then he bought another two.  In Aion official with thousands and thousands of people there were very, very FEW +10, but on Gold Aion there is many. Someone is either duping them or making them.

So, lets start here.

1.  No Pay 2 Win, no GM selling on funpay.ru, and if someone is duping, ban that account and remove all associated items.  When players smell this, they will leave.

2.  No AFK events.

3.  Increase drop rate to encourage people to farm in open world.  In games it is good and fun to farm.. this is where we have pvp interaction while farming.  I have no reason to kill shit in Katalam, Danaria, or even Idian Depths because the drop rates aren't that good.. but if they are good for manastones and other items then people will farm, and then pvp will also happen (not just in bloodmark camps).  FARMING IS GOOD, BRING PEOPLE OUT TO FARM.  Please stop with all the chests spawning in Katalam and Danaria events.. there are already mobs (enemies) to kill all over, just increase drop rates and change the loot tables.

4. Reset PVP ranks.  Every three months is perfect, that's four seasons per year.  Every single game today has a ladder that resets.  You will never, never, never, get new players to come in after an Aion server has been open for some time because they see the ranks do not reset and there is no chance to catch up.  Who wants to play catch-up to guys on a private server who have been playing for years?  Nobody.  I already recommended this 9 months ago on forum:

5.  Stop blocking content because of forts.  If Asmo own three upper abyss fort (MKA), they get 2 * 3 = 6 ceramium medals * 3 days per week = 18 more ceramium medals than Elyos.  PER WEEK.  = 72 ceramium medals per month.  Ok, so, now they get a big benefit just from having it, but also they can run instance.  You get 1 guaranteed ceramium medal per fort per day x3, plus on average you get 1-2 boxes during a 3 run MKA.  That's 5 ceramium medals per day * 7 days = 35 ceramium per week * 4 = 140 ceramium medals.  140 + 72 = 212 ceramium medals.  So, if you own MKA you can get about 212 more ceramium medals than the faction that does not.  This is not balanced AT ALL.  Also, that is THREE HOURS OF RUNNING DUNGEONS that the other faction cannot even do.  Let the benefit of owning a fort just be that they can defend for extra ceramium.  Anybody should be able to run the dungeon -- put the entrances at their respective Abyss bases (they did this on NA during several events, but make it perma).  I made this suggestion 9 months ago also, twice:

6.  Socketing is and always has been a problem, but gets exacerbated by composites because of their rarity.  There needs to be a way to reliably socket gear with effort.  Is it possible to put an NPC in the game who sells the Assured Socketing boxes for like 200m+ each?  The Greater Supplements are pretty trash and everyone knows it.  I have used them countless times and while it is supposed to grant a +15% additional rate, it really feels bad when they fail again and again.  If you can't make an NPC sell them, I recommend adding them to the drop table for bosses ( and possibly mobs in certain areas ). 

7.  The Shop should not sell pay 2 win items.  Cosmetic items, pets, mounts, EXP/drop amulets, titles etc., are OK.  Things like socketing boxes are not (but players need ways to get 100% socketing IN GAME).

8.  Do not make special events for Sieges.  We already tried this and all it did was make people stop doing siege properly and only killing their own characters to get max reward (my videos of Sashenka doing this are gone on my old hard drive).  Many of the top players on Elyos side were doing this to get the best rewards during the event.

There was a lot of effort put into Gold Aion.  Bugs that plague other private Aion servers were fixed here (such as left click to rotate camera!!) so I know whoever was doing work behind the scenes was putting in the time to fix things.  Also, everything ran so smoothly, it really was a retail-like experience.

edit: wanted to add, I like 2x rate the best.  Higher than that and the game goes too fast, maybe even 1x is good.  Please, do not implement free eternal weapon and armor, it makes the game too easy and then crafters have no reason to exist.  I also recommend removing pink quests that have free gold weapon and boots.  If you look on another private server you will see that crafting is a really big deal because they do not have these.  It gives some players a purpose -- to craft (something else to do).

Изменено пользователем blackout
  • Like 3

Поделиться сообщением

chubyever    22
On 6/25/2019 at 11:53 PM, blackout said:

It has been some months since I logged into Gold Aion.  I was the leader of Dragon, the largest english-speaking legion on the Elyos side.

Many of the players I knew (myself included) quit because of the pay 2 win.  It is possible to buy any amount of composite or even plume +10 from funpay.ru .  At first only a few people left, they went to another Aion server which had much less pay 2 win--but as some people left, then more and more started to go.  Whoever was selling on funpay.ru was either the owner, a GM, or someone who was duping because they can sell you as much as you want to buy.  If you don't believe me, check my account.  I bought two +10 plumes from my friend, who got them from funpay.ru and then he bought another two.  In Aion official with thousands and thousands of people there were very, very FEW +10, but on Gold Aion there is many. Someone is either duping them or making them.

So, lets start here.

1.  No Pay 2 Win, no GM selling on funpay.ru, and if someone is duping, ban that account and remove all associated items.  When players smell this, they will leave.

2.  No AFK events.

3.  Increase drop rate to encourage people to farm in open world.  In games it is good and fun to farm.. this is where we have pvp interaction while farming.  I have no reason to kill shit in Katalam, Danaria, or even Idian Depths because the drop rates aren't that good.. but if they are good for manastones and other items then people will farm, and then pvp will also happen (not just in bloodmark camps).  FARMING IS GOOD, BRING PEOPLE OUT TO FARM.  Please stop with all the chests spawning in Katalam and Danaria events.. there are already mobs (enemies) to kill all over, just increase drop rates and change the loot tables.

4. Reset PVP ranks.  Every three months is perfect, that's four seasons per year.  Every single game today has a ladder that resets.  You will never, never, never, get new players to come in after an Aion server has been open for some time because they see the ranks do not reset and there is no chance to catch up.  Who wants to play catch-up to guys on a private server who have been playing for years?  Nobody.  I already recommended this 9 months ago on forum:

5.  Stop blocking content because of forts.  If Asmo own three upper abyss fort (MKA), they get 2 * 3 = 6 ceramium medals * 3 days per week = 18 more ceramium medals than Elyos.  PER WEEK.  = 72 ceramium medals per month.  Ok, so, now they get a big benefit just from having it, but also they can run instance.  You get 1 guaranteed ceramium medal per fort per day x3, plus on average you get 1-2 boxes during a 3 run MKA.  That's 5 ceramium medals per day * 7 days = 35 ceramium per week * 4 = 140 ceramium medals.  140 + 72 = 212 ceramium medals.  So, if you own MKA you can get about 212 more ceramium medals than the faction that does not.  This is not balanced AT ALL.  Also, that is THREE HOURS OF RUNNING DUNGEONS that the other faction cannot even do.  Let the benefit of owning a fort just be that they can defend for extra ceramium.  Anybody should be able to run the dungeon -- put the entrances at their respective Abyss bases (they did this on NA during several events, but make it perma).  I made this suggestion 9 months ago also, twice:

6.  Socketing is and always has been a problem, but gets exacerbated by composites because of their rarity.  There needs to be a way to reliably socket gear with effort.  Is it possible to put an NPC in the game who sells the Assured Socketing boxes for like 200m+ each?  The Greater Supplements are pretty trash and everyone knows it.  I have used them countless times and while it is supposed to grant a +15% additional rate, it really feels bad when they fail again and again.  If you can't make an NPC sell them, I recommend adding them to the drop table for bosses ( and possibly mobs in certain areas ). 

7.  The Shop should not sell pay 2 win items.  Cosmetic items, pets, mounts, EXP/drop amulets, titles etc., are OK.  Things like socketing boxes are not (but players need ways to get 100% socketing IN GAME).

8.  Do not make special events for Sieges.  We already tried this and all it did was make people stop doing siege properly and only killing their own characters to get max reward (my videos of Sashenka doing this are gone on my old hard drive).  Many of the top players on Elyos side were doing this to get the best rewards during the event.

There was a lot of effort put into Gold Aion.  Bugs that plague other private Aion servers were fixed here (such as left click to rotate camera!!) so I know whoever was doing work behind the scenes was putting in the time to fix things.  Also, everything ran so smoothly, it really was a retail-like experience.

edit: wanted to add, I like 2x rate the best.  Higher than that and the game goes too fast, maybe even 1x is good.  Please, do not implement free eternal weapon and armor, it makes the game too easy and then crafters have no reason to exist.  I also recommend removing pink quests that have free gold weapon and boots.  If you look on another private server you will see that crafting is a really big deal because they do not have these.  It gives some players a purpose -- to craft (something else to do).

read this @Staff@Admin@Purrfect this is important:) especially first 1. / no funpay, lets start an honest server :D

Поделиться сообщением

RevreDy    2

sounds good but it's better the reset to be every 2-3 months instead of monthly so the players can enjoy a little to their ranks also I think that will be kinda good to get some more rewards on the resets, rewards for the Legion and rewards for the players depending on their ranks but ofc the rewards must be something that will pleasure the players but will also keep the balance in the server!

Поделиться сообщением

RevreDy    2

if its possible delete this one cause I made a post in the wrong section ty!

Изменено пользователем RevreDy
Wrong section of post

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти