Авторизация  
gesztenye

New launcher error

Рекомендуемые сообщения

gesztenye    4

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of my friend who isn't able to start the game with the new launcher.

She downloaded the launcher, patched the game clicking the "check" button, then as she clicked "play", she got the error posted below.

We tried to see if her files in her folder are different from mine or anything, but it was the same.

Then we tried to force the launcher to re-check her files by deleting the bin32 and l10n folders, and after doing that, she got the "this program is unavailable in your country". (She was using the GoldAion client properly)

She's now trying to redownload everything, but I'd still like to know why she couldn't access the game while I had no problem with the new launcher (The only difference is that her OS is windows 10, mine is windows 7. But she could play the game without any error before the new launcher). Her laptop specs are also posted below.

Thank you!

test.png

uh.png

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello, 

Your friend had to delete all files that are outside folders in GoldAion together with folders bin32, bin64 and l10n. That error means that something went wrong during the update. 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация