Авторизация  
nmjj

Switch starting pack

Рекомендуемые сообщения

nmjj    0

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

A few weeks ago, I created an Asmo character (Gunslinger), started lvling up, got my Dazzling Daevanion set and the Kaisinel weapon.

Sadly, just at lvl 14, I decided I can't get around the Gunslinger and created a second character (Chanter) on the same account (as there is a quota for new Asmo accounts), but now can't get a starting pack for this char (didn't know about this -baffling, if you ask me- restriction).

Would it be possible to switch the gear of the first char (GS) and transfer it to the second (chanter)?

If not, people who are unaware of this restriction will be in an unfavorable position compared to other players while lvling up (I personally might have to eventually give up on the server altogether).

Thanks in advance.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 03.05.2019 at 2:47 AM, nmjj said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

A few weeks ago, I created an Asmo character (Gunslinger), started lvling up, got my Dazzling Daevanion set and the Kaisinel weapon.

Sadly, just at lvl 14, I decided I can't get around the Gunslinger and created a second character (Chanter) on the same account (as there is a quota for new Asmo accounts), but now can't get a starting pack for this char (didn't know about this -baffling, if you ask me- restriction).

Would it be possible to switch the gear of the first char (GS) and transfer it to the second (chanter)?

If not, people who are unaware of this restriction will be in an unfavorable position compared to other players while lvling up (I personally might have to eventually give up on the server altogether).

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

It is written about the restriction in the topic about bonuses for new players. You can only get gear for one character on the account. 

I will ask though if there's anything possible to do. The register for asmo side will still be open for a few hours and you can creater a new char on asmo side. 

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

nmjj    0

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know if I could perhaps use the Daevanion Trader NPCs at Pandemonium to switch armor/weapon and transfer the new ones via the account warehouse? (I apologize if the answer to this question is self-evident; I'm a newbie).

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
3 hours ago, nmjj said:

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know if I could perhaps use the Daevanion Trader NPCs at Pandemonium to switch armor/weapon and transfer the new ones via the account warehouse? (I apologize if the answer to this question is self-evident; I'm a newbie).

Hello, 

Sorry, but we cannot help you with this issue. Every player can receive only one pack of gear on their account. 

The gear cannot be traded. 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация