Авторизация  
Scent

Leveling, & Communication

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Scent    0

Hello,

I have some concerns and suggestions I'd like to share,please consider them.

I think there needs to be a slight exp change in which the amount of exp is given from NPC quests and campaign quests needs to be increased. I've found it incredibly difficult to level at times being 60+ doing quests that only give around 4.5mil exp (for lvl 60+.) Which in the long run can be literally an entire day of straight endless grind, and not everyone has time for that. I understand increasing exp may take away from the game, but overall it'll provide a better player happiness and make it easier to level.

Not to mention there's a massive language barrier for those who do not speak Russian or any other languages out there. (Which brings me to the point, that also makes leveling that much harder.) Simply because one cannot post on LFG in their desired language without running into issues and the lack of ability to find those who understand your needs: LFG, or socially. Communication is incredibly vital, and it would be best if the game server molded to recognizing the fact that NOT everyone, speaks, English, Russian, or other languages in the server and incorporating a better translation system. There are translations out there for other languages however translation engines are not always the most accurate. Or otherwise find some hired help, that can translate in-game server, website, and other such things for the sever overall.

There's a massive language barrier for those who do not speak Russian or any other languages spoken in the game server.

Thanks for reading, 

Scent.

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

Hey Scent,

First, I do not completely disagree with you.  *Some* campaigns and quests could benefit from having their XP raised, as those (speficially Inggison/Gelk, and some of Sarpan/Tia) time spent is not worth the XP gain.

That being said, leveling is extremely easy (trivialized really) this patch, and the x2 server XP also applies to quest turn ins.  That means your 4.5m xp quest is giving you 9m.  In addition, there is a Daeva's Day event (birthday cake) and with triple xp rates, you can 1-65 in a weekend easily if you know what you are doing.

Some people enjoy doing the quests and do not want to rush through the content too fast.  They are enjoying leveling and the story, and that is also part of the game.  If you want to level fast there are ways, including questing and grinding instances solo, that are very fast--seek them out.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello, 

The previous comment is right, we have double rates, which give you double amount of exp. Everything else works right and we cannot change it. It's a part of gameplay which we must not destroy, especially because the server is mostly pve. 

Regarding the language barrier, what can we do? We have made a Russian server that is of interest for players of other countries and we decided to support you too. We do provide English patch, technical support for English players, translate all the topics and make special sections in our groups. However we cannot make Russian players learn English and vice versa.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация