pmajci

Experience restriction request

Рекомендуемые сообщения

pmajci    1

Hi

We recruiting a group in our legion to do low level stuff, and gradually work our way up. This requires us to stay at lvl50 (at first) so we have to kill ourself a lot. I've played on a private server once where I could type a command like .noexp and from that point I didn't level. Would it be possible to implement something like this? It would really help us out, save a lot of trouble.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

refdered    0

I just started tonight and I agree with the original poster. The experience gain is crazy. I guess it's intended to be this way but does it have to be this way for everybody and is there no way to slow it down? Maybe not stop it entirely but surely there's a way for people that don't want to rocket through the levels to turn it down to normal that doesn't involve chat commands. Or why not just have chat commands, if only just that one?

I've been playing Aion almost since the beginning and I started playing this server because I don't like what's been done to normal Aion and left disgusted over a year ago. I was disgusted with it long before this version came around but it's okay, the ridiculous new classes notwithstanding, and certainly better than what it has become on the NC servers. I want to level slowly, grind and farm my way to where I want to be, and earn the things I have. I can do that on theaion3.0 server but that doesn't run very well and it's glitchy. I'll happily play it, though, because I just don't get the point of racing to the cap as fast as possible. I don't think a lot of other people do, either, and it'd be a shame to lose so many potential players because everyone is forced to fly to max level whether they want to or not, especially on a custom private server where it doesn't have to be this way.

In any case, it seems like such a small thing to not force such fast leveling and I don't remember reading anything on the site about it being this way. If I had I'd have never bothered installing it and just stuck with theaion and dealt with it's glitches. I'll play this for a little while, I guess, but it's pointless for me when I can't play the way I want to. I mean, I already know I won't be around for long if this is how it's going to be. That's disappointing, both for me and maybe for a lot of other people who may wind up here looking to continue the game on a version that doesn't make them want to cry whenever they log into it.

Really, is it worth losing all those potential players over this?

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,

When you enter the main page of our website, you can see, that we have doubled rates here, which means that you will receive doubled experience. You've been notified of it right before the game. 

So some other players it is still too slow leveling (and you can find such complains here on the forum), we cannot please every player.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти