Авторизация  
globosud

to encourage players to become elyos

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14

to encourage players to become elyos, when they reach level 65, give them 100 ceranium and 1000 battle medals to the new accounts created from 25//03/2019 to 25/04/2019

• Haha 1

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

only these rewards are important, other things for leveling  are secondary and do not attract new elyos

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

100  cereanium on asmo side you  can do in 7 days with only siege, 130  with bastion , 10 ceranium  does not seem so much.  

I think it is more important to save the server than 100 ceranium and 1000 bm

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

i  play asmo side,  i dont belive that player back to play elyos side only for 2 scoll and miol  30 days.   If you want  encourage players to become elyos, you 

don't have to be afraid of giving big bonuses, 

you have to put the new elyos immediately in a position to do the siege, and participate in the various pve instances, so the economy improves immediately, and maybe you can make some fortress take. If you give big bonuses you don't need to close the new players on the asmo side, because the new players will choose elyos.  

I believe that many of you, who talk, don't play goldaion anymore and only want to hurt the server, criticizing anything the GM does. as events and other initiatives. I hope the gm listens to me.

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

chubyever    22

you could be right, but for a server that mirrors retail very much, giving 100 ceramium medals will just ruin the game imo. lets see how closing the asmo registration will work out and if it doesnt work out we'll just go from there

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

to encourage players to become elyos, when they reach level 65, give them 100 ceranium and 1000 battle medals to the new accounts created from 25//03/2019 to 25/04/2019   ..         ONLY 1 MOUNTH,  NOT FOR EVER

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,
Your suggestion has been sent to the administration.
However, as it is written in the topic about closing asmo register, this method was used previously and gave good results. So for now it will stay the same.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация