Авторизация  
globosud

Possible event to make Goldaion the best server

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14
I don't know if it's possible, but if you do these, the server will become the best. I've been playing aion for 10 years so I know how to make the game more fun.
1) Then to solve the problem of the few players in katalam:
Add to the completion of all the garrisons, 1 serum, or make it possible to replace 300 bm with a 50% chance of receiving serum or 3 enchant. Remember that in siege it is possible to stay even afk, in katalam this is not possible.
2) Problem player in the eye. Make permanent event, randomly add a ceranium or serum in the boxes with a low percentage.10% key green- 30% key blue - 80% key gold
3) Last to let the players participate in the single arena or of the cooperation, give an additional reward or double reward, or 50% to receive 1 ceranium if you win

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 17.03.2019 at 7:13 PM, globosud said:

I don't know if it's possible, but if you do these, the server will become the best. I've been playing aion for 10 years so I know how to make the game more fun.
1) Then to solve the problem of the few players in katalam:
Add to the completion of all the garrisons, 1 serum, or make it possible to replace 300 bm with a 50% chance of receiving serum or 3 enchant. Remember that in siege it is possible to stay even afk, in katalam this is not possible.
2) Problem player in the eye. Make permanent event, randomly add a ceranium or serum in the boxes with a low percentage.10% key green- 30% key blue - 80% key gold
3) Last to let the players participate in the single arena or of the cooperation, give an additional reward or double reward, or 50% to receive 1 ceranium if you win

Hello,

Sorry for such a late response, we have taken note of these suggestions and some of them could be useful and may be realised on the server. 

Thank you.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация