Авторизация  
Faro

Fix for Ratio Between Asmo & Elyos

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Faro    0

Posting this here again, just to make sure to get the message across to whoever needs to read this.

The ratio between asmodians and elyos really needs a solution. Maybe an idea to close asmodian creation for a while?

Going to sieges and world pvp is really boring as being an elyos, people are already leaving the server because of this ratio, the pvp elements of the game aren't fun because there are at least 2 asmos for every elyos at any given time of the day.

I mean come on admins, without any flame, you gotta step it up here and hard fix this. You don't want to lose playerbase (and gain less new players), right? That would also mean less donations and less income for you.

I'm just thinking with you guys here.

большое спасибо

Поделиться сообщением

chubyever    22

While doing 2 / who searches in chat in siege time (02/25/2019) @ 22pm Moscow time, there are 127 asmodians characters in Danaria, Katalam maps. 2: 1 overgeared asmodians. 

Изменено пользователем chubyever

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,

Regarding the issue, I've been monitoring the ratio during the whole day and what I can see: (e/a) 49/51; 51/49; 50/50; 43/57 (and similar percentages). Last time I have counted 136 Asmos and 104 Elyos. So here we see that the numbers are almost equal, probably that time you checked online there was something going on. We haven't seen such a huge difference in recent times (64/124 players). 

The only problem you have now on elyos side is that you (players) don't participate in anything. We make events reachable for everyone, and considering the numbers shown by me, the only conclusion is that you cannot get up and go somewhere. Yesterday, having equivalent number of players on both sides, only asmodian players went to take event chests.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

Faro    0

Thanks for looking into this Purrfect. I like how the server is working and how you also are quick in the support towards the english community.

Taking into account both of the numbers Chubyever and you posted here, it seems that elyos simply have a lot of low level players and/or more pve'ers than asmos.
Maybe we should wait like 1 or 2 weeks more and see what happens. Because what Chubyever says is really true, I didn't check the exact numbers myself, but it really feels that elyos don't have any chance because of getting heavily outnumbered.

Anyway I hope you guys will find a solution for this. Because when people start leaving it will be even worse.

Thanks in advance.

Поделиться сообщением

Faro    0

Aside from the huge difference in amount of elyos and asmos who show up at sieges. Is it at least a possibility to get the "spy" accounts banned?

The asmos already have double of the people waiting at whichever fort elyos decide to go, but besides that having a spy account to check on elyos to which map they are moving is kind of sad, don't you think?

Sieging is so terribly sad at this server. Honestly at least do something about the spies... that would be at least something, still not enough but this isn't even allowed....

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация