Авторизация  
chubyever

Elyos - Asmo ratio

Рекомендуемые сообщения

chubyever    22

So last time I've been “whined”.

I showed you 64 chars, the asmodian side showed 124 characters. Asmodians not only are 2: 1, they are also super overgeared. This imbalance? Or it's just ... natural?

total ely online at the time of search 136, total number of asmodians 179. It's not a big difference but I really think that there should be some incentives or something to help gear up the newly joining elyos or at least get them to pvp. We keep getting events and events but the real problems are not getting fixed. 

I hope you understand where I'm coming from and you know that I want the best for the server.

* i can post video with the searches

Изменено пользователем chubyever

Поделиться сообщением

Faro    0

Yeah, the ratio between asmodians and elyos really needs a solution. Maybe an idea to close asmodian creation for a while?

Going to sieges is really boring as being an elyos, I mean people are already leaving the server because of this ratio, elyos can't win simply because of ratio.

I mean come on admins, without any flame, you gotta step it up here and hard fix this. You don't want to lose playerbase (and gain less new players), right? That would also mean less donations and less income for you guys.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,

Regarding the issue, I've been monitoring the ratio during the whole day and what I can see: (e/a) 49/51; 51/49; 50/50; 43/57 (and similar percentages). Last time I have counted 136 Asmos and 104 Elyos. So here we see that the numbers are almost equal, probably that time you checked online there was something going on. We haven't seen such a huge difference in recent times (64/124 players). 

The only problem you have now on elyos side is that you (players) don't participate in anything. We make events reachable for everyone, and considering the numbers shown by me, the only conclusion is that you cannot get up and go somewhere. Yesterday, having equivalent number of players on both sides, only asmodian players went to take event chests.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

chubyever    22
20 hours ago, Purrfect said:

Hello,

Regarding the issue, I've been monitoring the ratio during the whole day and what I can see: (e/a) 49/51; 51/49; 50/50; 43/57 (and similar percentages). Last time I have counted 136 Asmos and 104 Elyos. So here we see that the numbers are almost equal, probably that time you checked online there was something going on. We haven't seen such a huge difference in recent times (64/124 players). 

The only problem you have now on elyos side is that you (players) don't participate in anything. We make events reachable for everyone, and considering the numbers shown by me, the only conclusion is that you cannot get up and go somewhere. Yesterday, having equivalent number of players on both sides, only asmodian players went to take event chests.

Regards

First of all, let me say this: lol.

I was talking about the ratio of people present in Danaria/Katalam. And of course people will not be taking part in sieges as newly joined players when they come in daevanion/bm gear against fully geared asmodians that are always 2 to 1. Why would they bother? Can a member of the staff join the elyos race as a normal player and see how it feels? Then you'll get some more sense and insight about what I'm talking about. Asmodians gear up in 2 months, fully with ap gear while for elyos it takes 6 months to only get the set. Everyone at 65 that is in decent pvp gear was in Katalam/Danaria during siege hours and we had exactly 64 players while the asmodians had 120~. I can make screenshots for the next week, everyday, if you want. We can even make a study out of it, if changes will be made, eventually. Otherwise the server will slowly die. It's either the imminent death of the server or everyone from elyos moves to asmo side and then we have our first asmo-only aion server! 

I would like to stay on the forums and debate all day about how many players we have in sieges and why elyos are not joining "anything" but us debating the issues of the server will not fix them. At least let's acknowledge the issue and start working together towards fixing it instead of always finding excuses for something that's obviously happening.

Изменено пользователем chubyever

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, chubyever said:

First of all, let me say this: lol.

I was talking about the ratio of people present in Danaria/Katalam. And of course people will not be taking part in sieges as newly joined players when they come in daevanion/bm gear against fully geared asmodians that are always 2 to 1. Why would they bother? Can a member of the staff join the elyos race as a normal player and see how it feels? Then you'll get some more sense and insight about what I'm talking about. Asmodians gear up in 2 months, fully with ap gear while for elyos it takes 6 months to only get the set. Everyone at 65 that is in decent pvp gear was in Katalam/Danaria during siege hours and we had exactly 64 players while the asmodians had 120~. I can make screenshots for the next week, everyday, if you want. We can even make a study out of it, if changes will be made, eventually. Otherwise the server will slowly die. It's either the imminent death of the server or everyone from elyos moves to asmo side and then we have our first asmo-only aion server! 

I would like to stay on the forums and debate all day about how many players we have in sieges and why elyos are not joining "anything" but us debating the issues of the server will not fix them. At least let's acknowledge the issue and start working together towards fixing it instead of always finding excuses for something that's obviously happening.

There are GMs playing on elyos side. And we all agree on the same. All players have the same conditions for leveling up, getting geared and growing in rank. If players don't want to participate in sieges, events and so on, it's their choice. We cannot interfere in this process.Giving perks will only lead to complaits from the other side: those players also worked hard to get to the point they are at. Asmodians didn't start the game earlier or received more rewards.

Choosing what side to play is also a free-will choice. We do not make anyone to go asmo.

Yesterday elyos showed in Silentera Canyon that they are able to work together and participate in such events, fighting for what they need. So, maybe you should just practice this attitude to things more.

Поделиться сообщением

chubyever    22
1 hour ago, Purrfect said:

There are GMs playing on elyos side. And we all agree on the same. All players have the same conditions for leveling up, getting geared and growing in rank. If players don't want to participate in sieges, events and so on, it's their choice. We cannot interfere in this process.Giving perks will only lead to complaits from the other side: those players also worked hard to get to the point they are at. Asmodians didn't start the game earlier or received more rewards.

Choosing what side to play is also a free-will choice. We do not make anyone to go asmo.

Yesterday elyos showed in Silentera Canyon that they are able to work together and participate in such events, fighting for what they need. So, maybe you should just practice this attitude to things more.

I am not complaining about this issue for my own good because I am already almost geared myself. And Im sure that the staff members that play on ely side are also already geared. 

But I see your point too and since there is no change to be put in motion I see no reason for us to continue this discussion. Thank you for your time. :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация