Авторизация  
chubyever

Events

Рекомендуемые сообщения

chubyever    22

I've seen people run KOR events and different ingame events now and then and the thing that bothers me is that there is no info given in english about how to join, what we gotta do in the event or I'm not even sure if we can join. 
My problem with this aspect is that it feels a bit disrespectful. We didn't invade your russian community or server, we came here invited with advertisements on facebook and instagram made in english. Can you adjust your events so english community can join too?

Much appreciated and keep up the good work. :)

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
6 minutes ago, chubyever said:

I've seen people run KOR events and different ingame events now and then and the thing that bothers me is that there is no info given in english about how to join, what we gotta do in the event or I'm not even sure if we can join. 
My problem with this aspect is that it feels a bit disrespectful. We didn't invade your russian community or server, we came here invited with advertisements on facebook and instagram made in english. Can you adjust your events so english community can join too?

Much appreciated and keep up the good work. :)

Hello,

We are discussing this right now with all the administration staff :) This problem was bothering me for some time too, probably we will see changes in a couple of days :) I would be glad to join and help with it too, but I'm really short of time :(

Thank you for your understanding

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация