Авторизация  
Terrific Life

Balance

Рекомендуемые сообщения

This most be me second topic i think , i was waiting and waiting but from now start to be frustrating . Day after day more of me friends stop playing because you guys do nothing about balance . 

in 8/4/2018 Purrfect tell us they will start to balance the server . We are in 2019 and i still dont see nothing done. The main reason i am playing here is because of the siege times. Is the only server where i can do siege after i finish me work. But because we dont have a balance i cant do a siege any way. Even if i go asmo is nothing fun, i do PVE siege? wow so much fun......

I will still wait a few weeks if nothing will be done by administration then me and me friends will stop playing here. We have waiting more then enough.

Have a nice day.

Изменено пользователем Terrific Life
  • Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
19 hours ago, Terrific Life said:

This most be me second topic i think , i was waiting and waiting but from now start to be frustrating . Day after day more of me friends stop playing because you guys do nothing about balance . 

in 8/4/2018 Purrfect tell us they will start to balance the server . We are in 2019 and i still dont see nothing done. The main reason i am playing here is because of the siege times. Is the only server where i can do siege after i finish me work. But because we dont have a balance i cant do a siege any way. Even if i go asmo is nothing fun, i do PVE siege? wow so much fun......

I will still wait a few weeks if nothing will be done by administration then me and me friends will stop playing here. We have waiting more then enough.

Have a nice day.

Hello,

As it was told by me [Purrfect], the work has been done on the balance. Now,the number of players on both sides is equal. You can see the percentage on the main page of the website. 

Поделиться сообщением

ChocoCream    18
19 минут назад, Terrific Life сказал:

are you series ? do you call this balance? do you even play in this server?..... 80 % of all fortress are in the asmo hands . GJ with the balance.

All balance in players hands.
If they can't coopirate and take any fortress it's bad, but this is only their fault.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Whore    19

the problem is, that ely side legion leaders hate and dont trust each other. They cant make a strong united league cos each of them wants the "iron throne", asmos had the same problem, but Fire could unite them and find compromise. 

Поделиться сообщением

Doston    29
1 час назад, Whore сказал:

the problem is, that ely side legion leaders hate and dont trust each other. They cant make a strong united league cos each of them wants the "iron throne", asmos had the same problem, but Fire could unite them and find compromise. 

First of all, the problem is that not all Elyans go to the siege. the number of players may be the same, but if the number of participants in the siege is not even, then the Elyans will not take a single base

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 25.01.2019 at 4:08 PM, Doston said:

First of all, the problem is that not all Elyans go to the siege. the number of players may be the same, but if the number of participants in the siege is not even, then the Elyans will not take a single base

So, should we just ban half of the asmos? The problem was in the number of players, and it is solved. There are no special buffs for asmodians, they have the same power as elyos has. So, you must unite and work on this together. We do not grant any perks to anyone.

Get over this lazyness, guys. Everything is up to you.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация