Авторизация  
Purrfect

[ATTENTION] Changes entering game!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Purrfect    60

Hello, dear players!

We glad to represent you the updated launcher of our game server fefwewegg.JPG.b4f480598ddc9e98506db2645d55ba15.JPG

Changes in the launcher and in the game:

• the style has been changed to the New Year theme
  • added the presentation of the latest news and events on the server
  • fixed all the errors when starting the game or checking game files (which we are aware about)
  • fixed problems with entering intraservers happening on some system
  • fixed problem with gathering aether by Aethertechs when using robot form 
  • fixed problem happening on some operational systems when entering the server
  • fixed camera rotation with left mous button on Windows 10

We have tested the launcher with our staff members. But it is impossible to check it on all possible operational systems and in combination with various anti-viruses. So, we cannot exclude the possibility that you may get some problems. 

If there is something wrong after launcher update, contact us! Provide all the details of the problem, make a screenshot of the error, write what system you use and its type.
If something from the update list doesn't work  - contact us as well! This is very important!

Old launcher differs from the new one by its icon.
This is how the new icon looks like:
image.png

If after the start of the launcher is hasn't updated and you can still see the old icon, please, download the new launcher manually. And please, notify us that autoupdate hasn't started.

ATTENTION!

The Net framework platform has been updated. As a rule, this version already exists in all the modern systems, but if it is not so and you see the error as on the screenshot above, then download and install updated Net framework!

Thank you for attention and have a nice game!

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fixed left mouse button rotate camera bug!

Thank you so much!!!! :):)

(Yes, this excitement is real.  I had to adjust my entire way of looking around.)  Take my moneh!

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

GoldAion    951
7 минут назад, Whore сказал:

сендлоги по кд теперь, верните назад, как было.

Вы в каждой теме будете об этом писать?

Если в торренте есть наша раздача - закройте ее. Проверьте что бы в папке bin32 не было файла version.dll (он удаляется автоматически, но если система не дает это сделать лаунчер просит удалить его вручную). После удаления нужно перезагрузить ПК.
Если проблема не пройдет - напишите мне в личные сообщения.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация