Авторизация  
Finnissy

Endgame Gear Progression

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Finnissy    0

I realize I've forgotten many aspects of endgame progression in 4.6. So if anyone would be able to refresh my memory, I would really appreciate it! :) 

1. How are ancient coins farmed in this patch? Are there daily/weekly quests for them, or is the most efficient way just to trade in bloodmarks for them in that camp in Katalam? About how long would it take to farm enough for a full set?

2. Do people still do weeklies for Kahrun symbols? Should I aim for kahruns as a starter HP set, or just get the mount?

3. How do people farm AP for stigmas? 

4. As a newly 65 chanter, which gear sets should I be prioritizing right now?

Поделиться сообщением

Whore    19

1)farm mobs and daily in underground

2)no

3)farm mobs in underground, do barracks, farm tiamarantas eye

4) AP at\crit

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Finnissy    0

Thank you! Does anyone know if there will there be plans to update to 4.8 anytime soon, or will we be staying in 4.6 for awhile?

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

1.  There are 3 dailies in Katalam and 3 in Idian Depths (underground, but lets call it by the name it is now).  Trading BM for AC is indeed a very good way to get coins as you can get 540 per week, per character, for doing the 19 camps.  So if you have two characters at lvl 65, that is 1080 AC per week.  Leveling is fairly easy these days, so perhaps you would like to have more than 1 character (many do).  Also, doing the daily for manastones/AC daily on each 65 is a good way to make money (as well as pink quests and selling/using the manastones).

A good way to get AC is to buy them from other players.  As you run your instances and break gear for enchant stones, get drops, sell event items etc., you will make a good amount of money.  If you farm in ID (Idian Depths) for 1 hour, you might only make 6m (6kk) in pure drops, but it is likely you will make another 30-50m in items such as Mystic Accessory Flux, or Ancient manastone crit/magic boost etc.  A few hours of farming there will allow you to buy many AC.  Farming in ID with the sole purpose of gaining AC by drops is a bad way to go about things.  What AC you get as drops there should only supplement what you are going to buy.

2.  Many people still do Kahrun weeklies.  This is a good end-game healing set still (because it has heal boost and CONCENTRATION).  None of the 65 sets have concentration.   Kahrun is one of the best sets for clerics.  If you plan on doing a lot of healing then the Kahrun set is very good for you (and the chain gloves have cast speed 8%).  As a chanter though, this is not required.  Also, many people also run Raksang daily x5 because you get a lot of Kahrun symbols this way.  In Russian the dungeon will be called Тамарэс.

3.  Getting AP for stigmas in 4.6 is much easier than before.  You can farm for keys (normal mobs drop keys or keymasters) in Tiamarantas Eye when it is open.  Farming in Idian depths will actually net you a good amount of AP per hour.  If you have the premium pack for extra AP it is even better, but without it you will still get 30-90k per hour depending on your farm speed.  There are small AP chests in certain areas in Tiamaranta and Sarpan that give AP and require no key at all.  You will have to look up a guide on that as it is too lengthy to explain in this forum post.  Dredgion is also a good way to go, as even a loss will net you ~15-20k. 

4.  As a new chanter you should be prioritizing PvE gear.  It is is important to be able to run PvE so that you may get kinah and drops.  When people run Infinity Shard (hyperion), DR (Modor/Grendel), IO (tower), EB (bastion) etc.,  they want to take a support chanter.  This means you need HP gear and support stigmas.  My creds--I run every instance on this server.  I can tell you right now if you go full AP at/crit as the other guy suggested you will 1. (take forever to get there because lack of money/cera) and 2. (be missing out on a LOT of daily/weekly stuff because no groups will take you).

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 12/18/2018 at 2:51 AM, Finnissy said:

Thank you! Does anyone know if there will there be plans to update to 4.8 anytime soon, or will we be staying in 4.6 for awhile?

We are not going to update the version of the client. We have chosen this very version for our server, just because there are many players willing to play exactly this stage of the game :)

Поделиться сообщением

Finnissy    0

Thank you everyone for your replies! I guess I'll be working on Kahrun for a HP set then. I'm conflicted on whether or not to get the AC staff, as it has no additional crit aside from the 60 base crit but the base attack is rather nice.....should I get it, or just save the coins for armor? 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация