Авторизация  
pau23

Ping problems

Рекомендуемые сообщения

pau23    3

When i was testing the new proxy (around in April) i was getting 80-90ms, and now that i came back to the game i'm getting around 130-160ms. Is there anything I can do to make sure that i have the proxy enabled? Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
4 hours ago, pau23 said:

When i was testing the new proxy (around in April) i was getting 80-90ms, and now that i came back to the game i'm getting around 130-160ms. Is there anything I can do to make sure that i have the proxy enabled? Thank you.

Hello,

On our server nothing was chacnged, so we cannot tell you what is the root of the problem here.. I can suggest you to check in again tomorrow during the day, because in the evening the net is more loaded, especialy on weekends. If there is no result, then probably there is some problem with your provider or proxy. Unfortunately, as we are not aware about  what you use and don't work with it, we cannot tell you what and how you can do with your proxy. 

Поделиться сообщением

pau23    3

Yeah, now the ping seems better, but it's still way more unstable than before. I link you two photos, one was in 18th April and the next one is today afternoon.

I'm from Catalonia, Spain, and I haven't changed my provider, anything like that. I still use the same PC, same settings.

ping after proxy (1).PNG

9-12-2018.PNG

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
9 hours ago, pau23 said:

Yeah, now the ping seems better, but it's still way more unstable than before. I link you two photos, one was in 18th April and the next one is today afternoon.

I'm from Catalonia, Spain, and I haven't changed my provider, anything like that. I still use the same PC, same settings.

ping after proxy (1).PNG

9-12-2018.PNG

So, the problem can be with your proxy or at your provider. 

Our server hasn't changed its location or any setting

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация