Авторизация  
ConfusedNerd

Missclicked a box, help ?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

So i opened the even snowflake and got hyperion armor chest, I did not intend to open it and only wanted to link it in chat but maybe my keyboard did not work or something as the box got opened. Would it be possible to exchange the item back to the tradeable box ? Here's a screenshot of it being opened 

image.thumb.png.f485725445511cf2b817fb008507b35d.png

I would appreciate it if the item can be exchanged to an event box as i wanted to sell it instead of using it myself. Many thanks.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
21 hours ago, ConfusedNerd said:

So i opened the even snowflake and got hyperion armor chest, I did not intend to open it and only wanted to link it in chat but maybe my keyboard did not work or something as the box got opened. Would it be possible to exchange the item back to the tradeable box ? Here's a screenshot of it being opened 

image.thumb.png.f485725445511cf2b817fb008507b35d.png

I would appreciate it if the item can be exchanged to an event box as i wanted to sell it instead of using it myself. Many thanks.

Hello,

I'm sorry for your situation, but, unfortunately, we cannot help you here. This is the part of the game process and we shouldn't influence it.

Have a nice day :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация