Авторизация  
DeadMOPO3

Does it worth?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

DeadMOPO3    0

Does it worth playing in private Aion server and particulary this one ( I understand russian but can't speak it). Played the game some years ago and spent last week in to official 6.0 but i didn't liked it. It's not my game. So, what are goods and bads sides of this server? What should i expect here?

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
On 11/24/2018 at 11:41 PM, DeadMOPO3 said:

Does it worth playing in private Aion server and particulary this one ( I understand russian but can't speak it). Played the game some years ago and spent last week in to official 6.0 but i didn't liked it. It's not my game. So, what are goods and bads sides of this server? What should i expect here?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. 

On our server we have 4.6 version and everything in the game corresponds to this version. We have made it as close to the official version as possible. 

What's more, you don't have to pay to pley here, you won't find any items that can ruin game balance or give privileges in the shop. 

Hope this information is useful :)

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Sparhawk    2

Hey I started playing Aion when it was in Beta on Official sever  many years ago and then stopped, I went back to play and did not like the new look. I have checked out many other Aion Private servers but they all had Bugs or Play to Win Stores where you can be very overpowered. Found this one the other day and downloaded there patcher and so far I'm impressed, this is the style of Aion I loved back in the early days a little bump in rates but all quest and actions so far and Official like leveling. Glad I found this server.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
2 hours ago, Sparhawk said:

Hey I started playing Aion when it was in Beta on Official sever  many years ago and then stopped, I went back to play and did not like the new look. I have checked out many other Aion Private servers but they all had Bugs or Play to Win Stores where you can be very overpowered. Found this one the other day and downloaded there patcher and so far I'm impressed, this is the style of Aion I loved back in the early days a little bump in rates but all quest and actions so far and Official like leveling. Glad I found this server.

Glad to hear that and thank you for you feedback :)

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

DeadMOPO3    0

I already liked the server. You late. :)  BTW, ever since the release of the official game i got favorite looking spear skin. It's Kitarpa spear. Tried to get it here but the mob ( Elder Kitarpa) did not spawned. 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация