Авторизация  
Artes

проблемный квест

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Artes    0

Добрый вечер, я Артес, неоплайер астмы. на этом сервере
У меня есть проблема с завершением квест-пурпурного события, уровень 55, если я не ошибаюсь, что из набора Durable Merci я думаю, что я продал одну из ранее снятых частей, возможно, перчатки, и это мешает мне продолжить поиск ! спасибо за помощь, я приношу свои извинения за ошибки, но я использовал google translate для записи

Good evening, I'm Artes, an asthma neoplayer. on this server
I have a problem completing a purple-event quest, level 55 if I'm not mistaken, that from the Durable Merci set, I think I've sold one of the pieces taken by mistake, probably the gloves, and this prevents me from continuing the quest ! thanks for the help, I apologize for the errors, but I used google translate to write

Изменено пользователем Artes

Поделиться сообщением

Nimfeya    318
10 часов назад, Artes сказал:

Добрый вечер, я Артес, неоплайер астмы. на этом сервере
У меня есть проблема с завершением квест-пурпурного события, уровень 55, если я не ошибаюсь, что из набора Durable Merci я думаю, что я продал одну из ранее снятых частей, возможно, перчатки, и это мешает мне продолжить поиск ! спасибо за помощь, я приношу свои извинения за ошибки, но я использовал google translate для записи

Good evening, I'm Artes, an asthma neoplayer. on this server
I have a problem completing a purple-event quest, level 55 if I'm not mistaken, that from the Durable Merci set, I think I've sold one of the pieces taken by mistake, probably the gloves, and this prevents me from continuing the quest ! thanks for the help, I apologize for the errors, but I used google translate to write

Item shipped.

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Artes    0

Thanks for the quick help! but I have not yet solved my problem, I attach a screen.

Aion0000.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, Artes said:

Thanks for the quick help! but I have not yet solved my problem, I attach a screen.

Aion0000.jpg

Hello, it says that you should have all five pieces of the set. On your character I can see only 3 pieces. Did you through away the other parts? Please, check if they are in your inventory or warehouse.

Поделиться сообщением

Artes    0

No, I checked, I only have 3 pieces out of 5, and I have not sold or moved the other pieces, before this step made me finish only 3 quests for the 3 pieces I have on

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
7 minutes ago, Artes said:

No, I checked, I only have 3 pieces out of 5, and I have not sold or moved the other pieces, before this step made me finish only 3 quests for the 3 pieces I have on

Okay, I got what it is. This is Daevanion quest. On one character you can get only 2 pieces of this gear. If you want the other parts,you will have to level up new characters. These items can be transfered through the account warehouse to your main character. And only after you have 5 pieces of armor on one character, you'll be able to take the quest for weapon. 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Artes    0

ah, okay, thank you very much for your help, I'll have to expare a new character

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация