Авторизация  
blackout

MKA, Sillus, etc.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

blackout    23

When a faction owns a fortress they receive much more ceramium medals than the opposing faction.  This is a huge benefit itself.  The instances within each fortress should be open to all.  I know it can be done because on NA we have had events where they put MKA entrances in our Abyss base, and Sillus fortress, Silona Fortress and Pradeth fortress, entrance in the base in Katalam.

-Also, these are daily things to do.  Running MKA keeps players ONLINE--and it gives them something to do.  Same with running Silona and Sillus.. Also--this is a huge patch to not run Sillus (this is where most of our composites come from)-just check our broker and see there are almost no composites on there now.  This has nothing to do with the past event, it is because we lost Sillus over a week ago now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

Almost six months ago I wrote this.  And we wonder why there is a dwindling population for Elyos?  I have people in my legion who left to go play Asmo because we (Elyos) do not own upper abyss forts.

Open the abyss forts to everyone to run.  Put the entrance in the abyss bases.  Right now there is upper abyss siege 3x per week--this means that Asmos can get +18 ceramium medals from fort defense over elyos, plus running MKA(KKM) every day which is 3 guaranteed ceramium medals and on average about another 2 between the three forts.  On average, somewhere in the range of 5 extra ceramium medals per day * 7 days = 35 ceramium medals from MKA (KKM) + 18 ceramium medals from 3*siege = 53 ceramium medals per week asmos get more than elyos just for UA.

In addition to receiving more ceramium medals, Asmos also get more instances to run (they have an extra hour +) per day. 

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,

We have closed register for asmo to increase elyos population. Now there are more players who want to play and participate in sieges(we hope so!). We have also run a few events for the development of new chars and you can help them get to the top too. 

This topic has been discussed a lot and we all are tired of explaining that elyos should just unite and get the forts. If we continue giving perks to elyo side, the players will become more and more lazy and will never get anything. 

For now we hope that we will save the situation with the closed asmo register. More players - more power. 

The topic will be closed as the answer was given now and before. Also in order to stop flood.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация