Cookie

Ping Reduction?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Cookie    1

I am having a lot of issues with my ping fluctuating. My internet is stable and having no issues whatsoever. I was wondering what I could do to help reduce my ping?

Поделиться сообщением

BigCat    0

Hello!

You can use special programs like 'Wowping'.

We haven`t yet launched a server in Europe to reduce ping for English users, but by the end of the week this will be done.

Have a nice game!

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4

it was a big mistake to launch the server without the one in the germany, a lot of players are already uninstalling duo to the high ping, i really hope that this problem get fixed fast to prevent losing the already small english speaking population

Изменено пользователем kaikoro

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
1 час назад, kaikoro сказал:

it was a big mistake to launch the server without the one in the germany, a lot of players are already uninstalling duo to the high ping, i really hope that this problem get fixed fast to prevent losing the already small english speaking population

As you might know... The game server in Germany is rly expensive. You got high ping cos of bad routes from your ISP servers to Moscow servers. Try to use programs like MMOPing (https://mmoping.com/en/download/) or FixPing (http://vpngame.ru/download/FixPing_Portable.zip).

Btw, we played on EU Gameforge servers from Russia and got ping like 36-60¬¬

Изменено пользователем Heatbeat

Поделиться сообщением

BigCat    0
11 часов назад, kaikoro сказал:

Hello!
We apologize for the inconvenience. Also we are really sorry for this situation. 

From the next week the server in Europe will work, which will greatly improve your ping.

Thank you for choosing our server! We are really appreciate it  and we will do our best to make your game comfortable.

Have a nice day! 

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
В 09.04.2018 в 12:15, Heatbeat сказал:

As you might know... The game server in Germany is rly expensive. You got high ping cos of bad routes from your ISP servers to Moscow servers. Try to use programs like MMOPing (https://mmoping.com/en/download/) or FixPing (http://vpngame.ru/download/FixPing_Portable.zip).

Btw, we played on EU Gameforge servers from Russia and got ping like 36-60¬¬

oh really ?? 36-60 ms from russia to EU ?? well i guess me and the other 100 people that are complaining about the ping and uninstalling the game are just liars huh ? you've been promising a perfect server ( which none exist ) , now we have unplayble ping and you replying like a 15 years old uneducated girl with attitude problems , "well i got great ping , so why don't you ??? " , i understand that there is a lot of things that need to be worked on , but being a **** on the form is unacceptable from a moderator ...

Изменено пользователем Heatbeat
Foul language moderated

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
19 минут назад, kaikoro сказал:

oh really ?? 36-60 ms from russia to EU ?? well i guess me and the other 100 people that are complaining about the ping and uninstalling the game are just liars huh ? you've been promising a perfect server ( which none exist ) , now we have unplayble ping and you replying like a 15 years old uneducated girl with attitude problems , "well i got great ping , so why don't you ??? " , i understand that there is a lot of things that need to be worked on , but being a **** on the form is unacceptable from a moderator ...

Calm down 1st of all and watch for your expressions, rather than talking about 15 years old girl.

As I said, seems like you got ping problems cos of bad routes and atm admins can't open proxy server in Europe in security reasons. Yes, it's planned, but server stability is now a top priority.

This server is still the best among other private projects. The situation is that there are peoples who don't want the development of our server and buying DDOS-attacks. Btw, maybe cos of this you have a high ping. Anyway, you need to try as much ping reduction programs as you can(wowping/wtfast/battleping), also don't forget to try the closest server to your location and the closest to the game server.

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
48 минут назад, Heatbeat сказал:

Calm down 1st of all and watch for your expressions, rather than talking about 15 years old girl.

As I said, seems like you got ping problems cos of bad routes and atm admins can't open proxy server in Europe in security reasons. Yes, it's planned, but server stability is now a top priority.

This server is still the best among other private projects. The situation is that there are peoples who don't want the development of our server and buying DDOS-attacks. Btw, maybe cos of this you have a high ping. Anyway, you need to try as much ping reduction programs as you can(wowping/wtfast/battleping), also don't forget to try the closest server to your location and the closest to the game server.

well im not a profesional in this things, but I remember gameforge servers falling for DDOS attacks as well. If gameforge can't protect themselves from DDOS attack, why GoldAion would? we are waiting to have DDOS attacks anyway? I hope not :<

At least have better ping would make the english comunity happy :D 

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
6 минут назад, Meiisbae сказал:

well im not a profesional in this things, but I remember gameforge servers falling for DDOS attacks as well. If gameforge can't protect themselves from DDOS attack, why GoldAion would? we are waiting to have DDOS attacks anyway? I hope not :<

At least have better ping would make the english comunity happy :D 

Yesterday was a combo of the highest online with the most hardest DDOS attack, that's why many ppls were DCed from game while siege and then server was shutdowned for 20 minutes¬¬

Also, our EU members told me about Nimakin software. Here is the copy-paste from another forum:

"1: latency tool reductors"
you can choose between nimakin or leatrix latency fix.
for laetrix, you can download it here: http://www.leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix
you only have to install it on the computer and forget about it.

Nimakin is not already on the official website, however, I have an old version safed in MEGA, this is the link:
https://mega.nz/#!ksYGyBBD!On5gIbJOYUA0VKc2VwHwlvFHprL4CuugDfd0pp7N2m0
This program need's to open everytime you open your computer. But for me, works better than leatrix.

Check those files with https://www.virustotal.com if you don't trust any links.

Поделиться сообщением

Meiisbae    7
26 минут назад, Heatbeat сказал:

Yesterday was a combo of the highest online with the most hardest DDOS attack, that's why many ppls were DCed from game while siege and then server was shutdowned for 20 minutes¬¬

Also, our EU members told me about Nimakin software. Here is the copy-paste from another forum:

"1: latency tool reductors"
you can choose between nimakin or leatrix latency fix.
for laetrix, you can download it here: http://www.leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix
you only have to install it on the computer and forget about it.

Nimakin is not already on the official website, however, I have an old version safed in MEGA, this is the link:
https://mega.nz/#!ksYGyBBD!On5gIbJOYUA0VKc2VwHwlvFHprL4CuugDfd0pp7N2m0
This program need's to open everytime you open your computer. But for me, works better than leatrix.

Check those files with https://www.virustotal.com if you don't trust any links.

thanks for share this! that btw, is mine xD omg is so funny to read my own post wahahaha

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4

we're already in the "next week" , can we have an exact date when will the proxy be functional ? 

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
4 часа назад, kaikoro сказал:

we're already in the "next week" , can we have an exact date when will the proxy be functional ? 

2 days passed since my last answer¬¬ There is still no specific date, cos EU server needs it's own protection system for being stable against ddos attacks. Please be patient and report me about how you tryed those methods that I explained later. You can add me in skype or PM via forum, then I can help in setting up ping reduction software and check what's wrong with your connetion.

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

can use a trial wtfast for 14 days using your paypal account and then cancel it on the 13th day

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
12 часов назад, Heatbeat сказал:

2 days passed since my last answer¬¬ There is still no specific date, cos EU server needs it's own protection system for being stable against ddos attacks. Please be patient and report me about how you tryed those methods that I explained later. You can add me in skype or PM via forum, then I can help in setting up ping reduction software and check what's wrong with your connetion.

in very simple words , my ping on AionLegend without any Program to help me with my ping is 116 , considering that your server is located in the same city , i should at least have that same ping , which is no where near what i'm getting , on GoldAion my ping is 190 average , i'm getting rather frustrated seeing people having a head start in the server , and thinking to myself GMs working on providing customization for the russian community which is 75% of the population and basically giving the middle finger to the 25% which is EU players . this kind of treatment and prioritizing secondary things such as shop over something so critical as "the game being unplayable due to high latency" doesn't inspire confidence what so ever , and from a random EU player logically i wouldn't want to invest my or money in this kind of project .

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4

*forum wouldn't let me edit*    in very simple words , my ping on AionLegend without any Program  is 116 , considering that your server is located in the same city , i should at least have that same ping , which is no where near what i'm getting , on GoldAion my ping is 190 average , i'm getting rather frustrated seeing people having a head start in the server , and thinking to myself GMs working on providing customization for the russian community which is 75% of the population and basically giving the middle finger to the 25% which is EU players . this kind of treatment and prioritizing secondary things such as shop over something so critical as "the game being unplayable due to high latency" doesn't inspire confidence what so ever , and from a random EU player perspective logically i wouldn't want to invest my or money in this kind of project .                                                                                                                              as for the softwares to help with my ping , everyone who ever played an MMO knows about them, no need to keep spamming  , i understand that my ISP isn't perfect , and as u can read from my post i'm not looking for korean 9ms ping , i want something playable , which i'm getting from AionLegend , and considering its geographically located in the same Area as Gold Aion , i expect the same from you . anything less then that and its a shortage on your end not mine , cause as i recall on  your home page , it was announced "THE PERFECT SERVER" . So Do or post something that is actually useful , other then blaming my ISP and promoting WTFast,WoWping.leathrix. RTL.Nimakin.MMOping..... otherwise that 25% of the population will be lost and with it any hope a non russian player ever joining the server......

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
13 минут назад, kaikoro сказал:

in very simple words , my ping on AionLegend without any Program to help me with my ping is 116 , considering that your server is located in the same city , i should at least have that same ping , which is no where near what i'm getting , on GoldAion my ping is 190 average , i'm getting rather frustrated seeing people having a head start in the server , and thinking to myself GMs working on providing customization for the russian community which is 75% of the population and basically giving the middle finger to the 25% which is EU players . this kind of treatment and prioritizing secondary things such as shop over something so critical as "the game being unplayable due to high latency" doesn't inspire confidence what so ever , and from a random EU player logically i wouldn't want to invest my or money in this kind of project .

If servers located in the same city it doesn't mean that they are hosted by the same ISP and cos of this routes to the gameserver could be different. Try to test your connection to server's IP with PingPlotter (to both GoldAion and AionLegends) and give us proofs that problem is from our side. In few words - less talk, more pewpew.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
6 минут назад, kaikoro сказал:

*forum wouldn't let me edit*    in very simple words , my ping on AionLegend without any Program  is 116 , considering that your server is located in the same city , i should at least have that same ping , which is no where near what i'm getting , on GoldAion my ping is 190 average , i'm getting rather frustrated seeing people having a head start in the server , and thinking to myself GMs working on providing customization for the russian community which is 75% of the population and basically giving the middle finger to the 25% which is EU players . this kind of treatment and prioritizing secondary things such as shop over something so critical as "the game being unplayable due to high latency" doesn't inspire confidence what so ever , and from a random EU player perspective logically i wouldn't want to invest my or money in this kind of project .                                                                                                                              as for the softwares to help with my ping , everyone who ever played an MMO knows about them, no need to keep spamming  , i understand that my ISP isn't perfect , and as u can read from my post i'm not looking for korean 9ms ping , i want something playable , which i'm getting from AionLegend , and considering its geographically located in the same Area as Gold Aion , i expect the same from you . anything less then that and its a shortage on your end not mine , cause as i recall on  your home page , it was announced "THE PERFECT SERVER" . So Do or post something that is actually useful , other then blaming my ISP and promoting WTFast,WoWping.leathrix. RTL.Nimakin.MMOping..... otherwise that 25% of the population will be lost and with it any hope a non russian player ever joining the server......

Btw, it's not confirmed that the opening proxy server in Europe will rly help you with your ping problems... Cos it will be built-in service like wtfast and others. And seems like you still not even tried to test your ping with any of those programs.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.