Авторизация  
YooMin

Russian don't understand english ?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

YooMin    0

Why the Russian people do not understand English, in the school didn't teach English?

Изменено пользователем YooMin

Поделиться сообщением

YooMin    0
2 минуты назад, YooMin сказал:

Why the Russian people do not understand English, in the school didn't teach English?

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
Just now, YooMin said:

Why the Russian people do not understand English, in the school didn't teach you English?

Hello,

People are different, schools are different. Some learned another language.

We should also consider the fact that the situation with foreign language is different from country to country.

And this question is out of our power. We cannot do anything with it, right? We cannot make people understand thing they don't know.

Поделиться сообщением

Ao.    37
2 минуты назад, YooMin сказал:

Why the Russian people do not understand English, in the school didn't teach you English?

Huh? Really? This server russian firstly, and only then international.

Btw what did you do in school? Why you dont know russian? Hm? Understand?

Someone knows french, german, spanish and someone doesn't know english.

If you want to create party for some instances you can check special topic with titles/names.

Meanwhile im russian and communicate with 4-5 players from Poland, US, etc. therefore you should find english speakers ppl or guild/legion.

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Xom    8

I also communicated with English-languages people and didn't faced with any problem. Lets try understand Russian people and Russian try understand you ^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Hurricane    54
3 часа назад, YooMin сказал:

Why the Russian people do not understand English, in the school didn't teach English?

ахах чет проорал)))) 

Поделиться сообщением

Monakh    6
3 часа назад, YooMin сказал:

Why the English people do not understand Russian??? you play on the RUSSIAN server, so learn the Russian language yourself

Поделиться сообщением

thorn    2

My dear friend! You tell them about foreign language?? If russian people learn their native language, it will be incredible progress!xD

• Haha 1

Поделиться сообщением

Ao.    37
36 минут назад, Tuman сказал:

Why the English people do not understand Russian??? you play on the RUSSIAN server, so learn the Russian language yourself

So u are not right. Eng ppl don't know russian as well ru ppl don't know eng. 

Btw, if you not russian and u need help with quests or instance like Aetherogenetics Lab,  Azoturan Fortress or Indratu Fortress, etc you can /w me (nick Youmakemedraw) and i will help you.

Поделиться сообщением

Mythal    49

Maybe you just open a google translate? Or it's a big, big problem for us english speakers, why can't stop whining about this like a spoiled child in chat?

Excuse me, I'm a rude, yes, but this is really.. annoying.

It's your, only your problem, than 80-90% ppl in this server speak only in a russian language. If they do not want translate something for you, then they don't need it, okay? You need this. Than do something.

Just-open-a-google-translate. And please, don't expect, than someone will learn your language especially for you.

Изменено пользователем Mythal

Поделиться сообщением

Raketa    147

автор ты прав на все 100%. Хоть английский язык и является интернациональным, но в России его не учат, его проходят))

You can't understand Russia with your brain (Ф. И. Тютчев)

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Alexer    5

Russians don't need to know English if they don't need it for work. Almost all former republics of the Soviet Union speak or understand Russian, which is half the world. Europe we still not friends, it makes sense to us to talk to her? =))

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация