Авторизация  
globosud

ALEKSANDRE elyos side CHEATER?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14
check that player please reached me 60 meter i was in legion pagati and he on foot it not possible
otherwise it will cause you financial damage because I and my Italian friends will leave the game. I want the certainty that he has not used cheat, iknow that you can see without video

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
13 hours ago, globosud said:

check that player please reached me 60 meter i was in legion pagati and he on foot it not possible
otherwise it will cause you financial damage because I and my Italian friends will leave the game. I want the certainty that he has not used cheat, iknow that you can see without video

Hello, 

Could you please tell us what was his class? 

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
В 25.09.2018 в 18:53, globosud сказал:

Sorry, but we need at least one proof of your words. If we start to punish players just for topics on forum it would be anarchy.

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14
 i know that you can see without video( you have to check chat log  and other ), if you ask video is becouse you dont want ban him

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация