Авторизация  
Purrfect

[Event] The Winner of The Battlefield!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Purrfect    60

kQrBb5b.jpg

The Gods of Atrea are willing to heat up the unstoppable conflict between two races and make them both to converge on the battlefields of Katalam and Damaria for the fortresses. Show who deserves the status of the strongest side and get an opportunity to enchant your jewelry!

Additional rewards for the sieges
From every chest you get for capturing/defending the fortress with some chance you will get the following: 

• Ancient coin
  • Tempering solution 

Fortresses participating:
  • Sillus Fortress
  • Silona Fortress
  • Paradeth Fortress

Timing of the event: 20th - 30th of September (may be changed)

If Daevas demonstrate enough competitive spirit there will be rewards in the other fortresses of Atrea as well! Show all your skills!

Good luck in fights!

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23

Not too complain, but can the reward be a little more than 1 ancient coin?  I got two boxes today; 1 for Sillus and 1 for Silona.  Both boxes contained 1 (yes, ONE) ancient coin.  The value of which is about 80,000 kinah, compared to a tempering solution which is worth.. 100kk+? 

Also, is the reward random, or does it matter which box you get? ie: grade 1, 2, 3, etc.

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
10 часов назад, Boon сказал:

Not too complain, but can the reward be a little more than 1 ancient coin?  I got two boxes today; 1 for Sillus and 1 for Silona.  Both boxes contained 1 (yes, ONE) ancient coin.  The value of which is about 80,000 kinah, compared to a tempering solution which is worth.. 100kk+? 

Also, is the reward random, or does it matter which box you get? ie: grade 1, 2, 3, etc.

Hi! Every event is all about luck. But as for ancient coins... Here must be a fireworks, but we changed it with 1 coin, so that means that you are unlucky =\

What about boxes - all grades has the same chance of getting rare items! Good luck ^^

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

this event is a failure, it destroyed siege mechanics, players log in, do trade kill with double accounts, and log out .

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

for the players, the only thing that matters now is the box of the serum. the balance of the server was already precarious, with this event you gave the final blow. check ip, and you will see who trade kill with second account of opposite faction with same ip.  

this event rewards those who scam, who trade kill open box, 

I lost time even tonight, no kill a prades, and no trade kill, because I'm an honest player, from tomorrow you will not see me again during siege.

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

blackout    23
16 hours ago, globosud said:

this event is a failure, it destroyed siege mechanics, players log in, do trade kill with double accounts, and log out .

Hey Globosud,

I have noticed this too.  This past week I have sieged every single day and the sieges are NOT fun at all because players are doing kill trading.  The tiamaranta eye event was good, but this one needs to be rethought because it only incentivizes players to trade kills.  This event has been making the game a lot less fun.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация