Авторизация  
blackout

New to GoldAion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

blackout    23

Long-time Aion player here.  I quit retail back when 5.0 came out a few years ago and I saw this server was patch 4.6.  What a great time to play Aion!  Patches 2.xx and 3.xx were also very good, but for PvE nothing beats 4.xx with several good dungeons. 

Few questions (and at least one of these should go under technical, but I didn't want to forum spam) --

I have Left-click to rotate camera selected in my settings, but whenever I try to rotate it with left click it just snaps into a weird position really fast.  For years I have used this, to look around while running or flying.  Is there something I can do to fix this?

Also, my latency is high ( I play from the US).  I used to use Battleping as a proxy to play on the laggy US servers.  Is BP good to use for the server here or is there a better program to use?

Oh, I found this server by watching a video of a guy named Akihleus or something like that.  I suggest that you do some advertising on google if people search "aion private server."  This will get a lot more english speakers here because that is how most of us search.  I just got lucky finding the video, otherwise I would never know about this awesome place.

Thank you for making this server and I will be donating soon!

edit:  I just wanted to add that I really like the 2x rate.  Some server are too fast or slow.. I like to have fun while leveling and this is a really good speed.

Изменено пользователем Boon
  • Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Ao.    37

Hello. A few days ago I also encountered with rotate through left mouse button.

Unfortunately you cant fix this, therefore u must rotate via Shift + Right button.

But admin said that they will solve this problem. When? - idk.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация