kaikoro

shop suggestion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

kaikoro    4

is there a possibility that the colorful ring around the player's character  will be added as a permanent item u can buy from shop ? 

Screenshot_129.png

Поделиться сообщением

tapokdva    2

Насколько я понял человек хочет чтобы в шоп ввели кольца которые дают ауры и мелкие прибавки к статам, я, кстати, плюсую.

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
4 hours ago, tapokdva said:

Насколько я понял человек хочет чтобы в шоп ввели кольца которые дают ауры и мелкие прибавки к статам, я, кстати, плюсую.

i just want the cosmetic effects of the Aura , i would prefer if they remove the stats ( that's what i understood from google translation at least ) 

Поделиться сообщением

Verm    104
7 часов назад, tapokdva сказал:

как раз наоборот, без статов, просто внешка.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
11 hours ago, kaikoro said:

is there a possibility that the colorful ring around the player's character  will be added as a permanent item u can buy from shop ? 

Screenshot_129.png

Hello, they are not that useful, the effect dissapears after death and the ring either has 1h cd or disappears after the use :c

Поделиться сообщением

kaikoro    4
1 hour ago, Purrfect said:

Hello, they are not that useful, the effect dissapears after death and the ring either has 1h cd or disappears after the use :c

isn't there a permanent one ? i'm not entirely sure but on AionLegend u get one for month if you sub to some useless twitch account of theirs . i really enjoy the looks as do a lot of people 

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, kaikoro said:

isn't there a permanent one ? i'm not entirely sure but on AionLegend u get one for month if you sub to some useless twitch account of theirs . i really enjoy the looks as do a lot of people 

No permanent :1f61f:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.