Matuldo22

Game bug

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Matuldo22    1

Today i wanted to enter Infinity Shard 2x, i also had ally rdy to go. I was happy cuz finally found english ally going IS 2x in a row. But my ally was already in and i was going there 3 times cuz ely were killing me all the time... After 20minutes of trying to get there i finally did it, but when i wanted to enter IS i couldnt.... I had everything needed cuz before i morfed item required to enter and i also wasnt on CD of entering... I had 2 free entries rdy to use, but i couldnt enter.... I tried to restart Client 4 times and i still couldnt esnter Is...i cant understand it because it never happed to me before... Now whole asmo sode hates me because they had to wait for me....i am thinking about ending playing this game however i love 4.6 and i have a lot of friends there... 

Поделиться сообщением

Matuldo22    1
1 минуту назад, Matuldo22 сказал:

Today i wanted to enter Infinity Shard 2x, i also had ally rdy to go. I was happy cuz finally found english ally going IS 2x in a row. But my ally was already in and i was going there 3 times cuz ely were killing me all the time... After 20minutes of trying to get there i finally did it, but when i wanted to enter IS i couldnt.... I had everything needed cuz before i morfed item required to enter and i also wasnt on CD of entering... I had 2 free entries rdy to use, but i couldnt enter.... I tried to restart Client 4 times and i still couldnt esnter Is...i cant understand it because it never happed to me before... Now whole asmo side hates me because they had to wait for me....i am thinking about ending playing this game however i love 4.6 and i have a lot of friends there... 

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
6 hours ago, Matuldo22 said:

Hello, did it write anything in the chat? And when did this happen? And what's your nickname? 

This really is a bad situation but you should not worry that much :) and never drop things that you like only because you failed :)

Still,need more info about this 

Поделиться сообщением

Matuldo22    1
15 часов назад, Purrfect сказал:

Hello, did it write anything in the chat? And when did this happen? And what's your nickname? 

This really is a bad situation but you should not worry that much :) and never drop things that you like only because you failed :)

Still,need more info about this 

It happened right after siege.... My ally was already in but i couldnt... My nickname is Magicq and when i wanted to enter there was something like lag and it let me there next to the entrance to IS and then when i tried it again it wrote i hadnt had item required for enter but i have it!! 

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
10 hours ago, Matuldo22 said:

It happened right after siege.... My ally was already in but i couldnt... My nickname is Magicq and when i wanted to enter there was something like lag and it let me there next to the entrance to IS and then when i tried it again it wrote i hadnt had item required for enter but i have it!! 

I mean the real date and time. But did the item disappear after the lag? 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти