Matuldo22

Loading screen problem

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Matuldo22    1

Hi there, please help me and I solved some problems, but now ... I clicked on the play button, loading screen of Aion appeared and nothing happened. i decided to close it, it wrote that the app doesnt respond .... Also I ran in the list of apps running, Aion was not there, but process Aion32.bin or something like that, was running .... I dont know what to do ... 

IMG_20180719_234310.jpg

Изменено пользователем Matuldo22
Wanted to add a picture

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
6 hours ago, Matuldo22 said:

Hi there, please help me and I solved some problems, but now ... I clicked on the play button, loading screen of Aion appeared and nothing happened. i decided to close it, it wrote that the app doesnt respond .... Also I ran in the list of apps running, Aion was not there, but process Aion32.bin or something like that, was running .... I dont know what to do ... 

IMG_20180719_234310.jpg

Hello. 

Try to add the game folder to the exceptions in your anti virus program. Or turn it off. Also turn off your firewall. 

And it can also be just a long loading. How long did you wait on this screen? 

Поделиться сообщением

Matuldo22    1
1 час назад, Purrfect сказал:

Hello. 

Try to add the game folder to the exceptions in your anti virus program. Or turn it off. Also turn off your firewall. 

And it can also be just a long loading. How long did you wait on this screen? 

It was about 8 mins... But as i said Aion wasnt in running aps... And also when i clicked it wrote Aion doesnt respond. But i will try that 

Поделиться сообщением

Matuldo22    1

Alright i deactivafed antivirus and firewall and waited and its ok now... Aion is finally running... Hope i wont have any more problems. Thanks :)

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
2 hours ago, Matuldo22 said:

Alright i deactivafed antivirus and firewall and waited and its ok now... Aion is finally running... Hope i wont have any more problems. Thanks :)

That's nice c: have a nice game c:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.